Chapter fifty-six

"Is this Huaxia Hot Pot?" Yu You didn't care about Tang Huai's surprise, but walked straight down and asked curiously.

Tang Huai has sorted out the vegetables and is cutting the winter melon.

With such a flash of skill, Yu You moved to Tang Huai's side. The two of them were very close, Yu You's eyelashes were curved and his eyes were very bright.

"Cough, I've bought everything. Go to the living room and wait, it will take about five minutes." Tang Huai focused all his eyes on Yu You's eyelashes, then coughed lightly, and said calmly.

"Do you need help?" Yu You hesitated.

"No need." Tang Huai waved his hand, hot pot is the easiest.

Yu You returned to the restaurant three times a step and waited for his meal. Tang Huai cut the winter melon and looked at Yu You slightly from the corner of his eye... At this time, Yu You's legs were straight and his walking posture was stable. He looked almost like a normal person.

Things developed so suddenly, Tang Huai was a little suspicious... Did he have a fever before and misread it?

After doubting it, Tang Huai returned his mind to hot pot. Regardless of whether Yu You has human legs or a fish tail, the relationship between the two will not change.

At the dining table in the living room, Yu You let out a long sigh of relief after he couldn't feel Tang Huai's gaze.

It's fine if you don't wear any clothes.

Yu You touched his 'legs'... it hurt a little.

Five minutes later, the ingredients are on the table and the preliminary preparations are completed.

"This is a clear soup pot, with spicy butter on the side. Whatever dish you want to eat, you can just put it in the pot." Tang Huai sat opposite Yu You, and while handing over the chopsticks, he began to introduce.

As a Huning native, Tang Huai has not had hot pot for half a year.

"Thank you." Yu You took the chopsticks and carefully looked at the hot pot in front of him. The hot pot in front of me is the same as the one in the tree audio and video, it is booming and looks very lively.

Yu You put a piece of lettuce into the clear soup pot.

Tang Huai helped him prepare the sesame sauce. Sesame sauce is the most common chopped green onion in sesame sauce.

After the lettuce was ready, Yu You followed the example in the video and dipped it carefully.

"It's delicious." Yu You took a bite and his eyes lit up. The lettuce is so hot that it burns your mouth... This is a completely different feeling from sandwiches and slices of bread.

"Aunt Mai Li is a chef on the island, and her cooking skills are very first-class. We can ask Aunt Mai Li to cook it next time..." Tang Huai boiled two slices of raw mutton for himself and said with a 'wheeze'.

The mutton rolls and vegetables were very fresh, and he enjoyed them very much.

"There is a chance." Yu You smiled. He had heard Tang Huai talk about Aunt Mai Li. In his imagination, Aunt Mai Li should be a very capable and energetic middle-aged woman holding a kitchen spoon. If given the chance...he would really like to meet.

"I'll go back to Sora Island tomorrow. Let's go and have a look together?"

Tang Huai interrupted Yu You's reverie. He had invited Yu You before, but Yu You's physical condition was not right at that time, so he didn't force it. Now that Yu You is back to normal, we can go out together. Otherwise, it's not a problem to be bored for a year.