Chapter 62

Li Yuan couldn't resist the hospitality and finally accepted the delicious 10% off card.

Li Yuan knows the price-performance ratio of delicious restaurants. Although the conditions for using the discount card are harsh, it is still extremely cost-effective when combined. A delicious tomato scrambled egg is one hundred dollars, and after a discount, it is ten dollars. Compared with the taste of delicious dishes, the price is completely the price of cabbage.

"Thank you." Li Yuan packed the discount card and sincerely thanked Aunt Mai Li. This was an unexpected gift.

The two chatted for a while, and Li Yuan looked at the time and prepared to go back to the Blue Sea Forest.

Li Yuan turned around and paused when he saw Tang Huai. Li Yuan is well-known in China. When he first debuted, he was a popular fried chicken. His fame is not as good as before, but he is still very famous in the eyes of ordinary people.

Aunt Mai Li is old and doesn't know herself, but it's hard to say about Tang Huai...

"Manager Tang." Li Yuan greeted Tang Huai. Then strike up a standard pose for a group photo. As a celebrity, he is destined to be unable to keep a low profile.

"Have fun." Li Yuan thought that Tang Huai would come up to take a group photo, but Tang Huai smiled at him, and continued chatting with Xie Yunshu.

Li Yuan's photo poses naturally transformed into ordinary movements.

Tang Huai doesn't know him?

Li Yuan was a little suspicious.

After thinking about it, Li Yuan understood. Tang Huai has lived abroad since he was a child, so it is understandable that he does not know him. After thinking about this, Li Yuan felt relieved.

It's nice to be a normal person.

"Is this a Chinese celebrity?" Li Yuan left, Xie Yunshu looked at his back and asked curiously. Judging from the live broadcast just now and Li Yuan's reaction, he is obviously not an ordinary person. Aunt Mai Li was so simple-minded that she didn't notice.

"Chinese star." Tang Huai explained with a smile. He is not star-chasing. Whether Li Yuan is an ordinary person or a celebrity has little impact on him. Compared with chasing stars, Tang Huai prefers to focus on island management.

"Manager Tang." At this moment, Aunt Mai Li had already cleaned up the table and scratched her head in embarrassment. This is the first day of my solo live broadcast, I didn't expect such a big mess.

"It's already great. You will meet all kinds of tourists in the live broadcast room. If you are not used to it, you can close @大唐麦丽大姐's live broadcast room." Tang Huai encouraged Aunt Mai Li, and then seriously 'suggested'.

"No." Aunt Mai Li shook her head like a rattle. From the live broadcast to the present, although she is afraid, she has never thought about turning off the live broadcast. She enjoys the feeling of serious live broadcast.

As for negative reviews and so on... I won't care about it anymore!

Tang Huai smiled, Aunt Mai Li's reaction was already within his expectation. Tang Huai stayed in the delicious restaurant for a while, and then wandered around on a small balance bike.

There has been a letter from Huaxia Travel Agency. The various travel agencies have done a good job of publicity, and now more than 30 people have signed up for the tour. As the first batch of official tourists for the Tang Dynasty holiday, the travel agency implemented the group joining mode. The tourists have already obtained their visas and are expected to arrive at Sola Island in ten days.