Chapter 59

After everyone swiped their pass cards, they walked into the town. The green coverage rate of Sola Town is more than 60%. When entering the town, everyone seems to have arrived at a natural town surrounded by greenery. The environment of the town is clean and tidy, and every small building is beautiful and unique. Perhaps because it was just built, the town's infrastructure is very new.

"Sola Avenue 1?" There was a street sign directly opposite the entrance. A German tourist took a look at it and asked curiously. In front of them was a wide asphalt street with some straight-trunked sycamore trees on both sides. When the wind blows, the leaves rustle very pleasantly.

The German tourist took out his camera and took a few pictures. He is an amateur photographer who has cooperated with many travel magazines in his country. This time he went out to find inspiration.

The whole town was filled with a peaceful calm. The German tourists took a lot of photos.

"Welcome to Datang Resort."

"Datang Resort welcomes you."

"Here is a schematic map of the town..." Everyone walked inward along Avenue 1. After seeing the crowd, the roadside cleaner put down his work and greeted them warmly.

There are not many tourists now, and the whole island implements the service of greeting with a smile.

"Hello." The tourists waved their hands, and they didn't know if it was an illusion. They couldn't see the cumbersomeness and impatience on the face of the cleaners, but more of a satisfaction from the heart.

Well...there is no noble or humble profession, cleaning makes them happy.

Everyone continued to move forward and stopped after walking twenty meters. In front of us is a crossroads, and next to the crossroads is a five-meter-wide town environment map. The material of the environment map is similar to the announcement map outside. As long as they walk through the intersection, they have officially entered the town.

"There seems to be something wrong with this environment map..." Everyone looked at the environment map for a while, and Chen Liang said strangely. The buildings in the environment map are marked in pink, and the roads are marked in blue. But at this time, the blue logo is the normal color, and the pink ones are only the 'office building', 'delicious restaurant' and 'Sola Cinema' are the normal pink, and the others are light pink that is close to transparent.

I don't understand this diagram.

"These are not open for business." Song Taiji looked at it carefully for a while, and pointed to the bottom sign to indicate. Detailed color explanation here.

After everyone read the annotations:...

Judging from the label on the schematic diagram, these normal fans mean 'open for business'. The town of Sola is well established, but Datang Resort has just been established and has not yet attracted investment. This is an empty town.

"Just look at the scenery." Song Tae-ki took a few close-ups of the town. Their purpose is to look at the scenery. If there is no commercial area, there will be no commercial area. There are restaurants and hotels.

After passing the intersection, the crowd divided into five waves. When they bought the tickets, they learned that there are four places to stay on Sola Island: 'Blue Ocean Forest', 'Ice Snow Castle', 'Snow Village Snow House' and 'Bianjing Inn'. The hotel in Sola Town is under construction and will not accept tourists for the time being.

These four are specialty hotels, and everyone is working hard. Some tourists who can't wait get on the bus directly to the scenic area. Compared with the small town, they are more looking forward to the giant statue and the wind swing.