Chapter 169

"It's incredible. Is this really artificial construction?"

"A miracle, a miracle in the history of the ocean..."

"Kaka——"

The tourists got out of the car one by one, and after seeing the scene in front of them, they were too shocked to speak. At this moment, in front of them is a huge transparent glass. The whole glass is curved and of excellent quality, just like a transparent pigeon egg.

Everyone is shrouded in the pigeon eggs.

Outside the pigeon egg is a huge underwater castle, and the entire castle is sky blue. Because of the distance, the castle looked a little hazy.

In close proximity to everyone is a wide 'ocean garden'. The 'Ocean Garden' is made up of seaweed, tattooed pine, and seaweed, and countless sea fish shuttle in the middle of the garden. As far as the eye can see, the Ocean Garden stretches for dozens of square kilometers, which is very wonderful and dreamy.

The ancient underwater city occupies one-half of the area of ​​Sola Island, and this is just a corner of the underwater scenery.

"Kaka, ka-"

"Um...how are we going to get through this?"

The crowd took a lot of photos. Datang glass is made of special material, and a piece of glass divides the scene in front of them into two parts. In front of everyone is a fantastic ocean world, behind is a modern high-tech train.

This is the scene of future science fiction movies.

"God! Is this the view of 1,500 meters under the sea?"

"It won't leak, right? I look so nervous..."

"For the first time in my life..."

After a while, Datang Train No. 3 arrived. Train No. 3 departed from Sola Port. Everyone didn't encounter sharks along the way, but they were still shocked by the strange ocean world.

Everything outside the train is so magical.

The tourists on the train got off one by one. At this time, more than 7,000 tourists gathered in Pigeon Egg. The tourists inside the glass window and the ocean outside become a stark contrast.

"Dear tourists and friends, welcome to the ancient seabed city. The ancient seabed city covers an area of ​​70 square kilometers and is divided into twelve characteristic ocean areas..." Just as everyone was discussing, the station broadcast sounded, and there was a pleasant voice from inside. female voice.

This is a detailed explanation of the background of the ancient city under the sea, and everyone listened very carefully.

"Tourists can change the diving equipment under the guidance of the staff..." Five minutes later, the broadcast ended, and the female voice talked about the rules of the game.

Everyone found that there is a huge item storage box on the south side of the platform, and tourists can put their belongings into the storage box. There is a circular column on the south side of the box, and there are pieces of black packages in the column.

This is a diving equipment case.

Diving equipment is automatically collected, which is extremely convenient.

"You don't know how to dive... just go down like this?"

"It's a bit exaggerated. What if you encounter a shark?"

"Sharks are not sharks, this is 1,500 meters under the sea..."

Some of the tourists looked at each other. They did bungee jumping from the sky. There is no skill involved in sky bungee jumping, just close your eyes and jump. But now, snorkeling completely requires skills.