Chapter 146

At the same time that Dai Dongwang was ordering the air ticket, Tang Huai walked around the delicious restaurant, and then came to the No. 43 area.

After tireless construction, Sola Underground City is now 75% complete and is expected to be officially opened in the middle of the month.

It was one o'clock in the morning, and everything was still. Tang Huai looked at the dungeon in front of him with a dazed expression. The Sola Dungeon is an advanced area, covering an area of ​​twenty square kilometers.

First there was the sale of Datang glasses, and then there was the Hawaiian cocktail party. Tang Huai had not been to the underground city for a while. In his imagination, Sola Underground City should be as grand as the Roman Colosseum.

But now... wild roses, dahlias, purple roses. Under the moonlight, in front of him was a vast sea of ​​looming flowers of various colors. The entire sea of ​​flowers extends for twenty square kilometers. Tang Huai can imagine how magnificent the sea of ​​flowers is in the daytime. It's just that the property of the Sola dungeon is 'city'. Now... what about the city?

"Where is the city?" Tang Huai asked decisively as a Sora commentator came over.

"Master Host, it's underground." Sola's guide explained patiently.

Afterwards, the docent turns on the flashlight. Tang Huai discovered that there were train tracks in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers. The tracks are criss-crossed and look similar to the elevator tracks in the Sky Forest.

"The passage is in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers. Once the underground city construction period is completed and the train starts, it can be used normally." Sola's commentator continued to explain.

Tang Huai looked at the dungeon construction period chart. The terrain below the dungeon is complex. Judging from the only route, the entire construction schedule is horizontal and vertical, and there is a perfect circle device in the center. This should be the entrance to the dungeon, and there are train tracks near Zhengyuan. The complexity of the track is exactly the same as that of the Huangjue Bay Interchange in Chongshi.

This is the track system for investigating Huahai.

Bianjing Ancient City, Wild Racing, Sola Underground City... Tang Huai touched his nose and realized that the system really preferred rail trains.

"Manager Tang, do you need to go there?" Tang Huai pondered here and there, and Sola's guide seriously suggested.

"No need." Tang Huai shook his head as the cool breeze blew. There is still half a month before the completion of the underground city. This time, Tang Huai wants to experience the underground city with tourists.

Otherwise, every time I watch the beautiful scenery alone, it seems a bit bleak...

Tang Huai walked around the sea of ​​flowers and then returned to the island owner's courtyard.

In the next two days, Datang planes will go back and forth between Datang Vacations and various airports. Led by travel agencies, the average daily volume of vacations in Datang remained at around 50,000, which did not decrease due to the flight restrictions in Hawaii.

As long as Datang can survive this period, its subsequent development will be stable.

In the past two days, in addition to sorting out the development of the Tang Dynasty, Tang Huai also purchased a lot of Sola bodyguards and new defense equipment.

These are peaceful times, but the restricted flights to Hawaii have given Tang Huai a lot of reminders. To forge iron, you need to be strong yourself. Datang Vacation is like a gold ingot that will make money. To nip problems in the bud, Datang does not want to become the second Iraq.