Chapter Twenty Six

"I'm currently in the shipbuilding industry, mainly doing software development. Now is the information age, and our unit is connected with some world-class shipping companies..." After drinking for three rounds, everyone was almost finished eating, chatting very leisurely Wait for the toast.

Lu Dayu drank a lot and was bragging to his neighbors while looking provocatively towards Tang Huai. Tang Huai and Ma Chuan were just chatting, and they ignored him. Lu Dayu was a little disappointed.

"Really not going back to Shengze? Hey, Tong Lu still wants to treat you to dinner." Ma Chuan poured a glass of juice for Tang Huai and sighed with some disappointment. Machuan and Tang Huai are half fellow villagers, and they live about a hundred kilometers away from each other.

"Let's wait until we come back next time." Tang Huai took a sip. Now that it was getting closer, they could stay for another half hour before leaving.

"Su Wei, where do you work now? Tsk, tell me why I didn't realize you were so beautiful before. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh no, you're too stupid. What's Su Wei's WeChat ID? I'll add you to the group."

"The big beauty is here, everyone has to drink."

Tang Huai and Ma Chuan were chatting quietly, while others gathered around Su Wei and expressed themselves enthusiastically. There were ten people at their table, nine of them were old men, and Su Wei was definitely a delicate flower among the green leaves.

Su Wei drank the toasts from everyone one by one. In a short time, he had downed three glasses of white wine.

There was too much movement on Su Wei's side. Tang Huai and Ma Chuan were chatting, but they still paid attention to the movement at the table from time to time. In such a short time, Su Wei drank a lot of wine.

"Su Wei, would you like to drink less..." Tang Huai frowned and reminded in a low voice.

"I'm happy that Song Qing got married today." Su Wei drank another drink.

"Girls drink less alcohol."

"Don't drink today. Time is tight. Let's make time to get together another day."

Others saw something was wrong with Su Wei and quickly tried to dissuade him. Su Weirou was weak, but she didn't expect to be able to drink it so well. In addition, everyone is still a little confused... Today is Song Qing's wedding, why is Su Wei so happy?

"Tang Huai..."

"Here comes the groom."

After finishing the drink, Su Wei put down the cup, then mustered up the courage to look at Tang Huai. At this time, Song Qing and Zhou Xingzhao came over with a toast, and Su Wei could only swallow back the words that reached her mouth.

"Congratulations on the wedding, the wedding is auspicious."

"I wish Lao Song and Xingzhao a happy marriage and a lasting love."

Song Qing and Zhou Xingzhao came to Tang Huai's table, and everyone raised their glasses.

"Congratulations." Song Qing clinked their glasses one by one.

"How have you been recently?" Song Qing chatted with everyone for a few words, and then glanced at Tang Huai as if he was not easy.

"It's okay..." Tang Huai was stunned. Are they familiar with each other?

"Yes." Song Qing nodded, then sipped wine and continued chatting with other students. Zhou Xingzhao accidentally chatted to the side, and the whole dinner was very harmonious.