Chapter 112

"We're going to start tasting." Three minutes later, a dinner plate was placed in front of each judge. Jin Shuxian took a piece with a fork and said sweetly.

She doesn't show it on the surface, but it's a little funny inside. This is Daehan's show, and now it's up to you to try it. Isn't this a logical error? Huaxia students are really naive.

With an attitude of simple tasting, Jin Shuxian bit down casually. At the moment of nibbling, his expression was slightly stunned. Now that global trade is developed, and Korea is a coastal country, she has eaten a lot of imported fruits. For example, cherries imported from Australia, American avocados, and Japanese grapes are frequent visitors on the table.

The price of fruits in Korea is on the high side, but Kim Shu-hyun can afford it. From packaging to appearance, she guessed that Datang fruit should be the same, now...

Juicy and tender, sweet and palatable.

Jin Shuxian has eaten fruit for so many years, and this is the first time she has tasted such sweet fruit.

"Crack——" Jin Shuxian took two more bites by accident. In three seconds, she ate up a small piece of orange.

There was some silence at the scene, everyone was waiting for Jin Shuxian's feedback.

"Ordinary fruit, the taste is average." Jin Shuxian's face remained unchanged. She is a host who has experienced big storms. This set of rhetoric was planned before, and the results of the entire program group have been predetermined from the beginning.

Just as she thought before, this is the home of "Shu Xian Midnight".

"The taste is very good. According to international standards, it can be classified as a five-star fruit."

"The orange flavor is outstanding."

After Jin Shuxian finished speaking, the other two guests commented. Although they knew that Jin Shuxian's evaluation was not true, everyone's taste buds are different, so they couldn't say much.

"We know that Huaxia is a developing country..." After the two commented, Jin Shuxian wiped his fingers and started talking.

The purpose of their show is not to praise Huaxia.

"Fuck, is this over?"

In front of the TV, Zhao Jiang watched Jin Shuxian's live broadcast, and was furious. Their previous idea was very simple, that is, Jin Shuxian and others really tasted the taste of Datang, understood the jokes of Huaxia netizens, and then apologized for their previous inappropriate remarks.

Now, eating fruit is eating. Then... there is no follow-up.

General Zhao looked towards Pu Youchang's position. From the broadcast of the show to the present, Park Youchang has thoroughly implemented that silence is golden. General Zhao was a little disappointed. The fruit crowdfunded in the group was fed to the wolves.

"Now that the analysis test results are out, let's take a look..." Just as Zhao Jiang was thinking about it, he saw the analyzer on the desktop beep twice.

This analyzer was borrowed from the Korean Research Institute. The test is not accurate, but it can be sorted out in general.

General Zhao sat up straight.

"Now let's ask our Professor Park to analyze it. In the meantime, we can look at the big screen. This is the Weibo of the Chinese Academy of Sciences on February 10th..." The camera gave a close-up of the analyzer. Park Youchang was checking carefully, and Jin Shuxian spoke appropriately.