Chapter 57

"boom--"

"Ding, congratulations to the host for getting the prop card [Sola Highway-Elementary]"

The second golden egg you knocked out was [Sora Highway]. The system price is about 30W island value. It is a practical old prop.

[Sola Highway]: A primary highway, with a total length of 20 kilometers.

After reading the properties of [Sola Highway], Tang Huai was slightly disappointed... He was not lucky.

Tang Huai put [Sola Highway] into the item inventory, and then turned his attention to the last golden egg. The whole golden egg has a brilliant yolk, just like the golden ingot in the TV series. This is the brightest of the three and also the most expensive.

After the previous two experiences that were not successful, Tang Huai Nei felt a little nervous. If the result is not satisfactory this time, then the investment of 170W island value will be regarded as a loss of half.

While thinking about it, Tang Huai knocked lightly.

"Crack--" The golden egg in front of him cracked into three small cracks, and then there was a 'click-click' sound, which was clearer than before.

"Ding, congratulations to the host for getting the special character card [Sora Butler - Intermediate]" the system's pleasant prompt sounded. Tang Huai was a little surprised. The third golden egg he knocked out was a character card?

There are character cards for sale in the system mall, but most of them are non-intelligent AIs like Ali, Zhang Long and Zhao Hu. There are very few intelligent AIs, and most of them are elementary. The only way to obtain intelligent AI is through system tasks and the Lucky Wheel. Tang Huai thought he would draw a card like a scenery card or a building card, but he didn't expect it to be a rare card.

Tang Huai clicked on the detailed properties of [Sola Butler].

[Sola Butler]: Xie Yunshu, intelligent AI, junior, first-class overall management ability, talent attribute: outstanding intelligence.

The entire card was the size of a palm, with a cartoon image of a man drawn on it. The man was wearing a blue European-style evening dress, holding a book in his hand, and looked extremely serious... Tang Huai browsed the card for a while, and then clicked to use it.

Three seconds later, the card in Tang Huai's hand slowly faded. Suddenly, a blue figure slowly appeared in front of Tang Huai.

"Master Host." A pleasant voice sounded in Tang Huai's ears.

Tang Huai looked up. He was an outstanding man in his twenties wearing gold-rimmed glasses.

The man was wearing the same blue dress as in the cartoon, with waist-length hair, thin lips and phoenix eyes. His appearance was extremely outstanding, and he completely fit the name 'Xie Yunshu'.

Although Xie Yunshu has long hair, his overall temperament is not feminine, but has a hint of ascetic bookishness, making him appear peaceful and meaningful.

"Ahem, just call me Manager Tang from now on." After looking at Xie Yunshu, Tang Huai coughed dryly. Apart from Yu You, this is the most outstanding appearance he has ever seen.

Thinking of this, Tang Huai felt a little weird. The appearance of the intelligent AI is all generated by the system, but whether it is A Lang or other non-intelligent AI, they all look like a rough man. He thinks this is the general aesthetics of the system. After comparing it now, the system is still quite good at pinching faces.

With such an outstanding appearance, it would be a pity to be the butler of Sola Island...

"Alright, Manager Tang, if you have any work in the future, you can hand it over directly to Yun Shu." Tang Huai was thinking miscellaneously, and Xie Yunshu replied very politely. He is an intermediate AI with outstanding intelligence. His conversation and expression always give people a feeling of fresh breeze.