Chapter 118

"Mr. Worker, does sky bungee jumping meet the safety standards?" Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and then the former Huangmao stepped forward. At this time, they were only thirty meters away from the edge of Sky Island. There was a gust of cool wind below, and everyone was really afraid that it would be blown down if they didn't pay attention.

"Dong dong--"

The middle-aged uncle did not answer, but pointed to the KT board next to him. Only then did everyone notice that under the KT board is the play process of sky bungee jumping. In short, under the powerful scientific research results of Phil Company, sky bungee jumping has no safety problems.

Everyone looked forward and saw a silver stone pillar on the right side of the parasol. There is a bungee rope tied to the stone pillar. In addition, there is a simple changing room next to the stone pillar. What do you think of the entire bungee jumping device? It's a bit crude...

Thirty dollars and another 20% discount is not too high. It's just that sky bungee jumping is a new type of project. Everyone thought about it, but finally they didn't dare to go forward.

This is traveling with their lives, and they don't dare.

In this small hesitation, Huang Mao, an expert in art, boldly walked to the edge of the cliff.

Yellow fur phone holds a selfie stick. He was about to take a high-altitude bird's-eye view, but when the selfie stick was stretched forward, it hit a soft gel-like substance. It feels a bit like pressing a yoga ball with your hands.

Huang Mao retracted the selfie stick, and moved forward again in fear. Three seconds later, he was only five meters away from the edge of the cliff. During close contact, Huang Mao found that there was indeed a group of transparent white glue on the edge of the cliff. This is the same as the protective device in the ancient city of Bianjing.

"Then who...you come back first." Huang Mao snapped two photos with his mobile phone. The rest of the people came back to their senses and asked cautiously. They were really afraid that Huang Mao would fall down accidentally.

"boom--"

Huang Mao ignored everyone. Instead, he took the phone off the selfie stick and threw it mercilessly towards the cliff.

"ah!"

"Don't...oh my God!"

There was a burst of exclamation from the crowd, and others wanted to condemn Huang Mao's behavior. Just seeing the scene in front of me, I was stunned for a moment. Huangmao's selfie stick seemed to have hit a badminton net, stretched forward with inertia, and then rebounded and fell.

"Bianjing Ancient City." Huang Mao picked up the selfie stick.

Everyone understood what he meant. The characteristic of Bianjing was the twenty-fold giant statue. It looked dangerous, but there were jelly-like protective devices beside the bed and on the street. That is the characteristic protective film of Bianjing Ancient City. What you see in front of you is exactly the same as what you see in the ancient city of Bianjing.

Everyone quickly opened the detailed introduction of Sky Island.

It does have 'Sky Protection' marked on it. According to the details, the sky protection net is ten meters high and can withstand twenty tons of force. Even if you commit suicide by jumping off a cliff or something, there will be no danger.

Everyone read each sentence very seriously.

"real or fake?"

After watching it, everyone was a little dazed. According to the theory introduced in detail, even if they jumped off the cliff, it would be fine? Thinking of this, the tourists turned their heads. There is a special bungee suit attached to a bungee cord next to the sky pillar. This suit can go through the protective net.