Chapter 61

"Hi Don..."

"Beep, the number you dialed is not in the service area."

One day later, at the Huaxia Branch of Shenzhen Pizza King, Han Tao looked at the mobile phone in his hand in a daze. Datang Resort not only deleted his WeChat account, but also added his mobile phone number to the blacklist.

Han Tao turned his head. In front of him was an eleven-inch small computer. The computer is from the Pear brand, this year's latest model. Han Tao's attention is not on the computer logo, but on the email he just opened.

The email was sent three days ago. After Han Tao knew that it was a franchisee's application for cooperation, he didn't pay much attention to it.

The email is indeed a cooperation application from the franchisee, but the partner’s name is not small...

Han Tao turned on Shuyin, and now @大唐海外旅游客户端 has over 800W fans of Shuyin, and he is a veritable Shuyin net red. Han Tao likes to be opportunistic, but he is not stupid. He clearly knows the benefits of the cooperation between Pizza King and Datang. And all this was spoiled by his own ego.

"Oh no, the operation won't mention which franchisee it is." Han Tao finished reading the information and closed the computer angrily.

Han Tao was annoyed secretly, judging from Han Shuguo's phone call, this list must be completed no matter what. Han Tao threw the phone aside, then picked up the landline on the table, but his right hand paused halfway through the call. If Datang hangs up the landline, then the possibility of the Pizza King's rescue is even smaller...

After thinking about it, Han Tao cleared Tang Huai's mobile phone number and then replaced it with the airline's phone number.

He was going to Sora Island for a trip.

...

"This is a magical island and the ice castle is stunning."

"I have never seen such a tall giant statue, more than thirty meters... I am very curious about the strength of Phil Company."

Just as Han Tao was packing his luggage and preparing to go to Sola Island, Song Taiji and his party were deeply impressed by the scenery of Datang's vacation.

The blue sea treehouse full of fairy tale colors, the ice and snow castle built on the top of the snow-capped mountains, the Bianjing Giant more than 30 meters high... The scenery here is breathtaking everywhere, and at this time, these scenery are all gathered together On Sola Island.

This is a feast for backpackers.

"I am very confident about the next photography exhibition..." The German tourist is an amateur photographer. At this time, he was standing next to the wind swing, looking at the snowy scenery around him, and said ambitiously. A German tourist named John is preparing to participate in the next Phoenix Photography Exhibition.

The Phoenix Photography Exhibition is a very authoritative photography competition in the European Union. Participants are not limited to occupation and age. Anyone who is a photography enthusiast can upload their work to Phoenix Photography Online, where it will be voted on by visitors and reviewed by judges. The final winner will receive a huge prize of one million euros.

The Phoenix Photo Contest is held once a year, and there are still two months left before the audition. John has participated for five consecutive years. His best ranking was 2056, and he won the consolation prize toy from Phoenix Photography... John became more and more courageous with every setback. He was not disappointed at all for his failure, but was full of passion.

John's travel this time was partly due to the search for photographic materials. Looking at the beautiful scenery of Sola Island now, John feels that he has found his material.