Chapter 23

"That's weird, Old Tang, why did you think of chatting with me?" An hour later, in a Western restaurant on the Ring Road in Mexico City, Tang Huai ordered a vegetable salad and chatted with Ma Chuan while eating. Ma Chuan was surprised by Tang Huai's active conversation.

Tang Huai slept for a day and a night, and his reaction was slow. He had not recovered from the image of Mr. Yu, and he was a little hungry. After thinking about it, he decided to go out to find something to eat and to wake up.

This Western restaurant called HDS is about two kilometers away from Huancheng Villa, and it takes only fifteen minutes to walk there.

"Why, I can't come to you if I have nothing to do?" Tang Huai took a bite of a cherry tomato and chatted with Ma Chuan. Ma Chuan currently works at the Local Taxation Bureau. Due to the time difference, he is already off work.

"Song Qing's marriage? If you don't want to go, I'll tell the monitor." Ma Chuan misunderstood what Tang Huai meant. Two days ago, the group was counting the wedding guests, and Ma Chuan reported Tang Huai's name. Seeing Tang Huai take the initiative to send messages now, he thought that Tang Huai had been worrying about Song Qing's marriage in the past two days.

Tang Huai and Song Qing are fine, but there have been so many gossips about the two that even Ma Chuan has some doubts. Did Tang Huai really have a crush on Song Qing? Because of the incident on the roof of the girl with short hair, Tang Huai couldn't explain anything.

"No. Well... there are some things, but I can solve them myself." Tang Huai replied speechlessly when he saw Ma Chuan's reply. If Ma Chuan hadn't mentioned it, he wouldn't have been able to remember Song Qing's marriage. After replying, Mr. Yu's figure flashed in front of Tang Huai's eyes. Mr. Yu had a lot of wounds on his face and fins. Was he abused before?

Tang Huai has watched many mermaid-related movies since he was a child, but this is the first time he has seen a mermaid. In other words, it's an anthropomorphic fish. Mr. Yu's appearance is not the same as the one in the legend...

"I'll look for you when I go back next week." Tang Huai was 80% full, and while finishing the conversation with Ma Chuan, he walked towards the checkout counter. Before leaving, I packed another salad.

He didn't even know what he was struggling with. Mr. Yu's species is a bit strange, but after the two parties have been in contact for so long, Tang Huai knows very well that Mr. Yu is not a traitor or a villain. Judging from the towel beside the bed, he was sick yesterday, and it was Mr. Yu who took care of him all night.

When the two parties met just now, it seemed a bit unethical for him to leave just as he said. I am bound to the big island system, and more fantasy things have happened. Now meeting a mermaid is not an unacceptable thing.

A trace of annoyance flashed through Tang Huai's heart, and along with it, his pace became three points brisker.

At this time, on the side of the main road in Huaxia Jiaotou City, Ma Chuan looked at the chat records just now and was at a loss. Old Tang is so mysterious, he probably encountered a pyramid scheme, right?

Fifteen minutes later, Tang Huai returned to the villa, changed into a pair of light shoes, and then walked towards the greenhouse.

…………

In front of the full-length mirror in the greenhouse, a slender man was naked, staring blankly into the mirror. The man in the mirror has a mermaid tail. Apart from the black mermaid tail, there are countless scars on his body. Although the left half of his face looks good, the totem on the right face is ferocious. Combined with this wound, the whole body looks ferocious and terrifying. , has the effect of night cry.