Chapter 107

At 7:00 p.m., Tang Huai waited for another hour near the port, and after confirming that there were no ships, he called Datang No. 1. Since the latest batch of tourists came to the island, A Lang's experience points have naturally exceeded 100,000, and he has been upgraded smoothly.

While upgrading, Alang improved two skills: 1. The range of activities was increased from the previous three thousand nautical miles to the entire Pacific region. 2. It can detect ship coordinate points within a hundred nautical miles.

"There are no ships within 300 nautical miles of Sola Island." Tang Huai dialed, and five minutes later, Alang's message came.

At this time, on Datang No. 1, Alang was holding a beer bottle and looking up. The entire sea surface was empty and calm like an exquisite oil painting.

"I need a ship. The price is according to the market price..."

Alang took a sip of beer and saw Tang Huai reply. When he saw the first half, he felt a little unhappy, but when he saw the second half, he relaxed. For more than half a year, he and Tang Huai have been operating on a 50-50 basis. Although there are frictions between the two parties, the overall cooperation is quite pleasant. After a year of growth, Alang has become increasingly stable from the previous violent temper.

A Lang put the beer bottle aside, and edited the message: "You can get a 20% discount."

It happened that nothing happened, and he also wanted to see why Tang Huai used the boat.

...

While Tang Huai was looking for Yu You, in a damp warehouse on the Tequila, Yu You's hands were handcuffed behind his back on the wooden table. Probably due to its relatively weak appearance, it has not been subjected to abnormal abuse other than limited mobility.

"Is this electro-acupuncture? No, the dye intensity is uneven. It should have been inserted with a hand acupuncture. It's perfect."

Aubrey pulled up a stool and sat in front of Yu You, his expression full of interest. The aesthetics of Westerners and Asians are different, but the other half of Yu You's face is too outstanding, which is a kind of beauty that transcends the country and skin color. Aubrey's business was a smooth one, but he didn't expect to encounter such a big surprise.

The ivy tattoo on Yu You's face is very complicated and complicated, but it looks very harmonious against the backdrop of Yu You's temperament. The more Aubrey looked, the more she felt she had found a treasure.

"Can I not go to Steinbach? I can pay a certain fee."

Yu You ignored Aubrey's inquiry, but struggled with his hands. Now my mobile phone not only has no signal, but even the battery is completely insufficient. The mobile phone has been put away by Aubrey and others, and Yu Youhao has completely lost contact with the outside world.

"Pay the fee? Dollars are a good thing, but I don't need them right now." Aubrey was amused by Yu You's words, and then walked out of the room. Yu You thought he would be quiet for a while, but saw Aubrey go and come back.

He held a tray in his hand. On the tray are some silver pens, dyes, and coloring water.

Aubrey placed the tray on the table beside Yu You. Then he picked up the silver needle and moved it slowly along the right side of Yu You's face.

"In addition to running my boat business, I am also an amateur tattoo artist."

Aubrey is indeed a tattoo artist, but unlike ordinary tattoo artists, Aubrey's hobby is collecting. He likes to collect all kinds of tattoos into books. It's just that over the years, there haven't been many tattoos that he could like. The moment he saw Yu You, the desire to collect grew wildly in his heart.