Chapter 121

Tang Huai became interested. After thinking about it, he sat up from the bed and opened the lottery interface.

Now that the system has been upgraded, the advanced lottery interface has been updated. The overall color tone is mainly silver gray, which is more simple and elegant than before. Tang Huai browsed for a while, then looked at the central carousel with sharp fists.

The turntable is a random pattern of fifty grids. Next to it is a red and a green button. Tang Huai clicked green, and the turntable rotated at a constant speed. Thirty seconds later, Tang Huai clicked red...

"Ding, congratulations to the host for getting the rare card [Horror Ancient Town]."

A pleasant system prompt sounded. In the blink of an eye, Tang Huai had a palm-sized card in his hand. The background of the card is white, with a vermilion image of an ancient Chinese town in the center. The overall style of the card is very cold.

Tang Huai turned it over and clicked on the details.

A quiet and pleasant Huaxia town. Something unexpected happens every night...

[Horror Ancient Town]: Rare game-type cards, which need to be used in conjunction with the VR technology factory.

One year into the mission, apart from putting pen to paper, this was the first time he saw game-type cards. Even [putting pen to paper] appears in the form of building cards.

"FD730, what does it mean that it needs to be equipped with VR technology?" Tang Huai became interested and asked thoughtfully.

"[Horror Ancient Town] is a non-fixed location game and needs to be presented using VR glasses as a mirror carrier." FD730 answered meticulously.

Tang Huai thought about it carefully, and roughly understood the meaning of the game cards. If [Ancient Horror Town] is compared to a computer game, the card in his hand is the game data packet. Ordinary games are loaded on the computer, but [Horror Ancient Town] requires VR glasses.

With the black technology of the system, the VR glasses it requires are naturally not ordinary glasses.

"Where are the VR glasses?" Tang Huai continued to ask.

"The host needs to unlock the permission and produce independently." FD730 answered patiently.

Tang Huai: ...Isn’t this a complete step?

Tang Huai opened the system mall.

[VR Factory] From design to launch, factory equipment, VR technicians, VR operators, etc. are required. It is initially estimated that the island is worth 80 million...

Well, 80 million, not counting the production cost of glasses.

Tang Huai opened his personal panel.

Host name: Tang Huai

Unlocked areas: [Blue Sea Lake] [Fruit Kingdom] [Sky Forest]...

Current task: Receive tourists from ten countries within one month, and each country has no less than 1,000 tourists.

Mission completion is 65%. Remaining, 17 days.

Island value: 102W+

Reputation value: 7025W+

Talent skills: mastery, physical fitness, transparent shark.

Props bar: [Big Windmill] X5, [Complete Book of Species].

After seeing the reputation value, Tang Huai decisively closed the [Ancient Town] panel. The total assets are not yet 80 million, so [Horror Ancient Town] and other things should wait until the reputation value is increased before using it.