Chapter Forty Seven

"Datang Resort has updated its tree sound, the one from yesterday." The third child shook his phone, looking a little excited. The third child has the habit of going to the English corner to read English in the morning. She got up at 6:30 today. After washing, I habitually turn on my phone.

The green icon of Shuyin APP is very conspicuous on the startup interface. The third child has APP obsessive-compulsive disorder. For example, the first row of icons must be orange, the second row red, and the third row cyan...

The Shuyin APP was downloaded yesterday. After the green row was fully occupied, the third child was temporarily placed in the blue position of the sixth row. She didn't feel it yesterday. But this morning when I got up and looked at it, the more I looked at it, the more uncomfortable it became... The third child decided to let himself go, and moved the Shuyin APP to the second page.

After moving, it inertially clicked on the small light green icon. From registering yesterday to now, the third child has only followed @大唐Overseas Resort.

At this time, on Shuyin's push page, @大唐海洋旅馆 has the latest update. The third child became interested and clicked to enter.

A nearly 100-meter-high city tower, a 30-meter-plus giant, various inns and wine shops enlarged to N times... According to the proportions of the photographer, Lao San felt like he had arrived in the land of giants. Look at the surrounding scenery again, besides the huge ancient man, there are lifts?

Such an elevator directly leading to the bronze statue of locust tree is really handsome! There is no trace of special effects in the entire video production, which is a first-class post-production master.

"What Tang?" The boss and the second child were also woken up by the third child's excited sound, they rubbed their sleepy eyes, not quite understanding what the third child was excited about...

"Let me see." Sun Xiang heard the words, completely sleepless. She didn't expect Datang Resort to be so efficient.

Sun Xiang unplugged the charger, then opened the homepage of Shuyin, half a minute later--

"Ah, handsome." Sun Xiang was more excited than the third child. Come on, now the boss and the second child can't sleep at all. According to Sun Xiang's recommendation, the two turned on Shuyin, and found the video of @大唐假日.

There are only two videos, the number of likes of the first one has reached 17.8w, and the second one is a bit more popular, 56.7w. The second comment has more than 5000 comments.

"The voice is quite sua."

The focus of the two people is a bit strange. In the video, Tang Huai didn't show his face, only his voice and his bony right hand. Tang Huai compared the heights of the soldiers with his right hand. In contrast, the dark bronze statue was even more spectacular. The two thought of Hollywood monster movies.

"Technical flow." After finishing speaking, the two sighed again. The two of them naturally double-clicked to pay attention, not for anything else, the sound alone made people daydream.

Sun wanted to get out of bed and open the comment area of ​​the second video. After editing it repeatedly, he left a string of exclamations of 'Ahhhhhhh'. Like the boss and the second child, although Tang Huai emphasized twice that it was not a special effect, she still classified such a spectacular scene into top-level special effects.

@Datang Resort Technology Emperor, the voice is nice, Sun Xiang has visually predicted that a generation of Shuyin Internet celebrities will be born soon.

Technology emperors are popular wherever they go.

Within a day and a half, after the two videos were circulated, @datangvacation had 30,000 followers, which is not an unpleasant speed.