Chapter Nineteen

"The water is too clear. Haha, I caught three fish, and I'll have grilled fish for breakfast."

"There is another one here. This fish doesn't bite at all."

Early the next morning, Tang Huai got up early with a warm breeze blowing. After a simple wash, he opened the wooden door of the tree house. The golden morning sun poured in, Tang Huai squinted his eyes, and then looked in the direction of the blue sea lake.

At this time, Li Rui, Qian Dasong and others were already wearing shorts and flip flops to fish in the lake. The lake is relatively shallow, and they held a long wooden branch in their hands, so they were not afraid of any danger.

"Manager Tang, does this fish have any requirements for its living habits? I think it would be nice to open a blue sea fish farm in Huaxia." Xiao Shengguo was old and strong, he was sorting out the fish baskets beside him, and after seeing Tang Huai, he raised his voice and asked. Xiao Shengguo opened a garment factory and has been in business all his life. According to Blue Ocean Fish's personal experience, he feels that it is feasible to open a Blue Ocean Fish Farm project.

There is no shortage of local tyrants in China, and the blue sea fish is so delicious, it will definitely open up the market quickly. Xiao Shengguo usually sleeps less and dreams more, and I don't know if it's an illusion. After eating the blue sea fish, he fell asleep soundly until dawn. This is more effective than taking tranquilizing and tonifying brain liquid.

"There are some requirements for water quality. Only the water of Blue Sea Lake can support people." Tang Huai said while descending the tree ladder, while popularizing science. If the blue sea fish has no requirements for the environment, then he is not a blue sea fish.

"Now that technology is advanced, can we get some water active agents?"

Qian Dasong just touched a fish, and immediately raised his head after Tang Huai finished speaking. If blue sea fish can really be farmed in Huaxia, then he will definitely have three meals a day. Qian Dasong ate two of them yesterday and was very satisfied. When he got up this morning, he felt that yesterday's fatigue was gone. At this time, Qian Dasong only had one thought in his mind, and that was to eat fish. As for two hundred yuan a piece, it's completely trivial. Buying a transnational fish with such good taste for two hundred yuan is a huge profit?

"Water quality active agent? The Blue Sea Lake is so clear, I feel that no amount of active agent can make it."

Jiang Yaoyao was adjusting her beauty for the live broadcast. When she saw Qian Dasong coming on, she smoothed her hair and said. She has been angry for the past two days and has been suffering from pimples at the corners of her mouth. She has been prescribed mid-level beauty treatments these past few days. But after sleeping yesterday, she found that the pimples on the corners of her mouth had disappeared. At this moment, I am that pretty female anchor again!

After Jiang Yaoyao finished speaking, she opened the live broadcast room and started her routine live broadcast. Now that Huaxia is off work, there are not many people in the live broadcast room, only more than 3,000 people.

"Dear viewers and friends, good morning everyone. We are now at the Blue Sea Lake, and what we are going to do is grilled fish BBQ..." Jiang Yaoyao turned around the camera and said hello.