Chapter 100

After thinking about it, Tang Huai continued to dive. At the moment of diving, Tang Huai felt an obvious sense of pressure, which felt a bit like an astronaut just getting off the spacecraft. Tang Huai calmed down and continued swimming forward.

There are still a variety of marine life all around. Except for the obvious pressure changes, everything else is similar to those in shallow water.

Faceless fish, nail crab, sea spider, deep sea arowana...

As the Tang and Huai Rivers advanced, marine life in the sea became significantly richer. Due to the environmental characteristics of high pressure, low temperature, and lack of light, these species are full of bizarre and terrifying shapes. Tang Huai has a strong psychological quality. Otherwise, he would not have the courage to continue.

"Gudu, Gudu—"

Tang Huai was thinking as he moved forward, when an obvious 'gurgle' sound came from his side. Tang Huai swiped twice, then turned around, and there was a slender white creature on the side of his right leg. The creature was about 30 centimeters long, and the top was densely covered with silica gel-like spongy substances.

The creature did not pay attention to Tang Huai's inspection, but instead focused on Tang Huai's right calf. It first stretched out its tail tentacles and moved tentatively, and then wrapped around it like a long silver snake.

Tang Huai's calves were a little numb.

He had read "The Encyclopedia of the Sea" when he was in school. After this observation, Tang Huai finally recognized the silicone sponge in front of him, whose scientific name is carnivorous sponge.

The carnivorous sponge looks ordinary but has a ferocious temperament. It hunts through the silicone needles surrounding it. Once the prey is captured, it will be quickly digested through the venom under the silicone needle.

This is a species that preys on the invisible.

After confirming the biological attributes of the carnivorous sponge, Tang Huai swung it twice. He didn't want to risk his life here.

Tang Huai decided to fight hard against the carnivorous sponge, but before he could make a move, the carnivorous sponge on his leg quickly shrank into a ball as if it had encountered some natural enemy.

Immediately afterwards, it quickly rolled towards the distant sea area.

The speed of slipping away is very fast.

Tang Huai:......

"With the support of system skills, marine organisms cannot cause substantial harm to the host." Before Tang Huai could ask questions this time, FD730 took the lead in popularizing science.

"Can't man-eating sharks?" Tang Huai calmed down.

"Yes, the host can pass unimpeded in front of the man-eating shark."

Tang Huai thought about it seriously. In short, he has the buff of 'transparent shark'. Although he can't do harm to creatures like man-eating sharks, it's still easy to protect himself in the ocean.

While Tang Huai was thinking about it, a long fish covered in red dots and shining all over his body passed by Tang Huai.

Tang Huai tentatively reached out to grab it.

This long fish is about seventy centimeters long, with thick scales. Except for the red dots, the whole body is pitch black.

"bare--"

After seeing that the body was blocked, the fish bared its teeth menacingly. Its eyes are green and red, and its teeth are in the shape of sharp inverted triangles. It looks a bit like an unknown creature from a horror movie.