Chapter 142

"Manager Tang, Datang glasses have sold a total of 52.6W pairs in the past half month, including 45W of the regular version and 7.5W of the rainbow version..."

Datang glasses were discussed in full swing on the Internet. Datang was on vacation. Tang Huai took a shower and then came to Sola's office building as usual.

After this period of development, [Baolv] has successively broadcast the Guilin and Qinghai chapters.

Guilin and Qinghai are famous tourist attractions in China. [Baolu] continues the style of the first issue, photographing the two locations perfectly. The ratings of the Guilin and Qinghai chapters are not as good as those of the Tang Dynasty chapter, but they are stable at 3%+. It has the highest ratings among the three seasons of "Bao Lu".

'The Tang Dynasty Saves the Treasure Brigade' is a topic that often comes up on the Internet. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that [Baolu 3] got the best ride through Datang Holiday. To reciprocate, Luo Haiwei specially cut Datang VR promotion into an advertisement, which was broadcast twice during the peak stage of [Baolu].

The original intention of Luohai TV was to help it publicize and establish a good relationship with Datang Holiday. It just happened to be that Datang glasses caused a sensation on the entire Internet. This good relationship continued, and it turned into Luo Hai taking advantage of Datang's popularity.

Liu Ke was very depressed, but this also strengthened his determination to continue to have a good relationship with Datang during the vacation.

[Baolv] is still famous in China. CC headquarters, after patient post-production, CC Forest Moisturizing is on the shelves globally. CC is a world-famous luxury brand, and forest moisturizing products are CC's flagship product this season. Plus Amanda's previous scandal. CC moisturizer has attracted widespread attention from various beauty magazines since it was launched on the shelves.

All eyes are on CC products. I was a little confused when I saw the trailer.

Blue lake, green trees, warm sun, mermaid princess.

The entire trailer is like a fairy tale, slowly outlining the plot of the blue ocean meeting, the mermaid going out to sea, and the forest adventure. Driven by the perspective of the mermaid princess, everyone seemed to be traveling through a dreamy green forest.

"Is this a Hollywood special effects team? The entire forest is as beautiful as an oil painting. I dare say that this is CC's most outstanding promotional advertisement, bar none."

"Amanda's temperament is very suitable for a mermaid princess. Damn, I'm a bit of a fan. The CC special effects are top-notch!"

"What special effects? Don't you go to Twitter or read the forum? This is the scenery of the Tang Dynasty vacation. And the real thing is better than the video."

“I highly recommend Datang VR. It would be even better if it can be replaced by a jungle gunfight!”

"What Datang? Aren't everyone discussing CC..."

………

CC, Datang Fruit, Datang VR.

With related searches, 'Datang Vacation' appears more and more frequently in international forums. This search volume reached its peak after Datang glasses were out of stock.

"In the past half month, Datang sold a total of 52.5W pairs of glasses. Including Datang fruits and Datang's business, Sola Island's profit in the past half month totaled 190 million US dollars." Sola Office Building, Tang Huai opened Datang's recent business Xie Yunshu patiently explained the financial statements in detail.