Chapter 168

The tourists were silent in the heated discussion of Datang Cinema. Datang was on vacation, and Tang Huai was sitting in the office, looking through the work report during this period.

Follow the Global Conference process. Datang will start accepting tourists from all over the world tomorrow, and visiting groups from various countries will arrive one after another. The opening ceremony of the global conference will be officially held on March 10th, and there are still eight days left.

"Manager Tang, the three regional projects have been completed. Do you need to organize a ribbon-cutting ceremony?"

Tang Huai closed the report, and the secretary handed over another document. Now the Datang Secretary Group has increased to eight people, but Datang has a lot of affairs, and it is still not enough.

"There is no need to cut the ribbon, just plan the opening ceremony." Compared with various trivial regional ribbon-cuttings, the global opening ceremony is the focus.

After Tang Huai finished speaking, the little secretary responded.

Tang Huai took care of his work for a while, and now it's 8 o'clock in the afternoon. After thinking about it, Tang Huai put the documents aside and drove to the ancient city under the sea.

Now that the opening of the global conference is approaching, there are more and more tourists on the island, in order to meet the occasion. Tang Huai hung many environmentally friendly lanterns on the branches of the main road. The public area of ​​the island has also opened a promotional video spot with the theme of 'environmental protection'.

Visitors can experience the changes of the earth under 10D effect for free. This is a significant public service announcement. It has been on the shelves since last week and has received unanimous praise from tourists.

Sora Island is like a car engine, operating very efficiently.

From the small town of Sola to the ancient undersea city, there are three areas to pass through. The beautiful scenery of Xuexiang, the ancient city of Bianjing, the forest in the sky... Along the way, Tang Huai met many tourists with different skin colors. Datang has become an international overseas town.

Half an hour later, Tang Huai came to the ancient city under the sea, which is the main area of ​​the ancient city. Different from the monotonous construction last time, the entrance of the ancient city looks like an exaggerated high-tech gate, which stands very mighty on the coast. Near the entrance is a serious and responsible ancient city attendant.

In front of the gate is a large open space of five square kilometers. The open space is dominated by beaches and cold drink shops. There is a planned parking lot on the south side of the beach. There are seven or eight sightseeing buses parked on it, and there are also some single-person balance cars.

"There are still eleven hours left, it's so painful."

"I'm really looking forward to seeing the ancient underwater city for the first time."

"I heard that the ancient underwater city occupies one-half of Sola Island, but I don't know if that's true."

"I don't know... You take two pictures for me first, and I'll send them to Moments."

At this time, the gate is surrounded by tourists from all over the world. These are all waiting for the opening of the ancient underwater city tomorrow morning. Tang Huai estimated that there were more than 3,000 scattered tourists.

This is a scene of the ancient city under the sea.

The ancient underwater city is a large scenic area. This is the main entrance, the small town of Sola, and the Fruit Kingdom has many secondary entrances.