Chapter 178 Extra 5

For the next seven days, Qin Fang felt like he was dreaming, and was in dire straits every day. It's a bit of an exaggeration to say that the waters are in dire straits. Strictly speaking, he and Alang are fighting each other every day, and they just have sex. And it was he who hated A Lang, A Lang directly used force to have sex...

Qin Fang couldn't figure it out. He had practiced Sanda for seven years and Taekwondo for thirteen years. Now he is a seventh-degree black belt in Taekwondo. With such a brilliant resume, he can't subdue Ah Lang?

Qin Fang is so angry.

At this time, Qin was lying on the bed, with the plaster that A Lang had just applied on his shoulder. It wasn't Alang's violence, it was because he was too violent yesterday and wanted to fight back when he was suppressed by Alang, so he accidentally twisted it.

Qin Fang felt that he was stealing the chicken but losing the rice.

In the past seven days, the assistant Xiao Chen made two phone calls. I don't know if he was holding his breath. Qin Fang didn't say what happened to him, but only said that the company's affairs are waiting for him to go back to deal with.

Qin Fang still has the illusion of counter-pressure...

"Omelet rice, do you want to eat it?"

Qin Fang took a bottle of water from the bedside, the bedroom door opened, and A Lang came over with a ceramic bowl.

Inside is freshly fried omelet rice.

Qin Fang took a look. The omelette rice was golden and colorful, and the chopped green onion and radish on it were very tempting. Doesn't look like a redneck hand at all.

Qin Fang was very suspicious of Alang's identity. When they met for the first time, he thought that A Lang came to work in the city from the countryside, but the subsequent development was beyond his expectation. During these seven days together, Alang seemed to know everything and could do everything.

Not only that, but you can also speak English proficiently! At that time, A Lang was answering the phone, and Qin Fang was stunned.

"Don't want to eat?" Qin Fang guessed wildly, and A Lang put the omelet rice aside.

"Eat!" Qin Fang became more energetic. Alang has a bad temper, so he won't go on a hunger strike.

Qin Fang devoured the food.

A Lang went to the bathroom to wash up, and then put on his pants by the bed.

"Are you leaving?" Qin Fang was surprised. In the past seven days, the two of them seemed to have no other communication except having sex on the bed.

Qin Fang only knew that Alang was called Alang and knew nothing else.

"Reluctance?" A Lang turned his head.

"How is that possible!" Qin was furious! How could he not let go of this countryman? But I'm used to being suppressed, except that I can't accept it psychologically. Alang's skills are still good.

Qin Fang was a little distracted. He just wanted to teach Alang some lessons that day, but he didn't know how he ended up like this...

headache.

Qin Fang's expression changed richly.

"Again?" Qin Fang ate the omelette rice, and A Lang pushed him down.

Qin Fang:!

The two of them just came here once in the morning, and now they come again...Teddy.

"Uh-" Five minutes later, Qin Fang gave up resistance.