Chapter 79

"Did Tang Dynasty switch to fruit selling during the holidays?" Sun Mengmeng is a tutor at Little Angel Counseling Education Institution. She is usually busy with her work and only has two hours to take a break at noon. At twelve o'clock at this time, Sun Mengmeng had lunch and brushed up Shuyin as usual.

Sun Mengmeng is a senior diver user of Shuyin. Number of likes: 3012, number of works: 2.

Sun Mengmeng opened the homepage of Shuyin, which was her most relaxing way of pastime every day.

"Man! You must cherish the girl who accompanied you during the entrepreneurial period..."

“I bought an apartment with a down payment of 30,000 yuan. Do you think it’s worth it?”

"Ten Advice for Women in Love..."

...

Sun Mengmeng knows the sound of trees, but the more she brushes, the more boring she feels. The current Shuyin routine is serious, and she can basically guess the ending after just reading the beginning.

"Eight o'clock in the evening on the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, Sola·Fruit Kingdom..." Sun Mengmeng swiped for a while, and was about to take a lunch break. Just when she released the escape button with her right hand, a newly updated message popped out of her eyes instantly .

The name of the publisher is @大唐旅游.

Sun Mengmeng became interested. Datang became popular a few months before her vacation, so she also paid attention to it.

The video of Datang vacation is beautiful, but like most tourists, Sun Mengmeng feels that the environment of Datang vacation is exaggerated. How can there be such a magical scenery in the world? Even if there is, it should be the difference between the outer packaging of instant noodles and the physical picture. Just like the shooting location of Shuyin's rumored internet celebrity photo...

Sun Mengmeng opened the video of Datang's vacation in detail by taking two casual sips.

"Your peaceful profile is like light rain in March..." A slightly fresh background music came, and the dubbing of Datang Holiday was an old song [Qingyu]. The style of the song is fresh, which matches the style of the video very well.

Kumquat, loquat, pomegranate, passion fruit... With the melodious and melodious singing, the fruit kingdom unfolds like a delicate picture scroll layer by layer.

Datang has updated the fruit kingdom video before the holiday, but compared with before, the tree sound is more delicate and delicate this time. The last video of Datang Holiday mainly focused on the panorama of the fruit kingdom, but this time it focuses on fruit details.

Sola fruits are plump, round and colorful. Sun Mengmeng looked at the video on her phone and felt her stomach growling slightly... The video of Datang's vacation is even more touching than the one in the advertising film!

Sun Mengmeng couldn't help herself.

In this relaxed and joyful atmosphere, a fifteen-second video flashed by, ending with a close-up of a Sola orange. Whole Sola oranges have an orange-yellow body and a tight, thick cortex. Sun Mengmeng could imagine the juicy and tender flesh inside the orange through the peel.

Judging from the audio and video of the whole tree, Datang Fruit seems to be pretty good?

Sun Mengmeng clicked on the website link behind Shuyin. The link jumps to a Huaxia Taobao store. The name of the store is @大唐果果店. The style of the store is mainly fruit gardens, and it looks very small and fresh.

@Datang Fruit Store has a total of twelve kinds of fruits such as bananas, pineapples, and kumquats. Each fruit has an anti-counterfeiting identification label with the island logo on it, and the appearance is very high-end and formal.