Chapter 38

Only host: Tang Huai

Occupation: [Lord] The owner of Sola Island. [Vice] The owner of Datang fruit shop.

Unlocked areas: Blue Sea Lake, Snow Country Beauty. 2/50

Current task: Plant ten acres of Sola spiritual plants and breed 100+ spiritual animals. 30/30 completed.

Item column: [Store Card] X3, [Building Card] X2, [Game Project Card] X1, [Lucky Wheel]

Island value: 79.2W

Reputation value: 215W+

………

Now that the breeding mission is completed, six new cards have been added to Tang Huai's item bar. These cards are randomly awarded by the system. Tang Hai clicks to view them.

Store cards: [Candy House], [Delicious Restaurant], [Shoemaker Shop].

Building Card: [Sora Cinema - Elementary] [Ice and Snow Castle - Elementary].

Game item card: [Swing blowing in the wind].

Except for [Swings Blowing in the Wind], the others are all related to architecture. Tang Huai picked up a piece of [Delicious Restaurant], on the card was a picture of an antique Chinese restaurant, and the four characters 'Delicious Restaurant' were full of old-fashioned charm.

[Delicious Restaurant]: Mid-level gourmet restaurant, 30% bonus on delicious food.

The attribute of [Delicious Restaurant] is not to generate delicious food with one click, but to increase the deliciousness of the food. Tang Huai checked it, and then opened [Candy House] and [Shoemaker's Shop], which are similar to [Delicious Restaurant]. The attributes of these two shops increase the happiness value by 25% and the shoe restoration rate by 50% respectively.

Tang Huai was a little helpless. The system tasks were similar to those of a training game. Now that we have the store card, we also need corresponding character cards, such as candy master, shoemaker... Tang Huai has a [Desperate Aunt Mai Li] in his hand. Aunt Mai Li's main job is a chef, which can be matched with [Delicious Restaurant]. It's just a British-style chef + a restaurant full of delicious food. How does Tang Huai look and feel weird...

After complaining inside, Tang Huai put away the [Candy House] and [Shoemaker's Shop], and then opened [Sola Cinema - Elementary]. Compared with store cards, [Sora Cinema] does not require professional NPC masters.

[Sola Cinema]: A junior cinema with shocking 10D sound effects.

The mainstream movies on the market now are 3D, and there are occasionally 6D, 7D and other VR experiences in game stores. [Sola Cinema] is relatively high-end, directly stretching 3D movies to 10D...

The attributes of Sola Cinema were pretty good. Tang Huai put down the movie card and picked up the next one.

[Ice and Snow Castle]: Elementary castle, can be upgraded. Suggested scene: beautiful scenery of Xuexiang.

Ice and Snow Castle is an attraction card... The beautiful scenery of Snow Country finally has a tourism project!

The last card is [Swing Blowing in the Wind]. There is only a swing pattern on it, and there is no extra introduction other than that. Tang Huai looked through the [Swing Blowing in the Wind] and then took it back. He has planned that the swing card can be used near the ice castle.

Among the six cards rewarded by the system, except for [Candy House] and [Shoemaker's Shop], the rest can be used immediately, and Tang Huai is overall very satisfied.

Tang Huai read all six cards, and then set his sights on the lucky wheel.

This is Tang Huai's third lottery draw. The first draw was [Boatman Alang], and the second draw was [Desperate Aunt Maili]. Both were character cards. I wonder if there will be another character card this time...