Chapter 28

Zhao Hongxia wanted to do a free physical test, which was exactly what she thought when she walked in. It's just that when he came out, he had a lot of Allergan gift bags in his hands. This is Allergan's new ice spirit fish, which is produced in Lake Urmia, Iran. After soaking in a secret recipe, it has the magical effect of treating cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, anti-cancer, and lowering blood pressure.

Treat the disease and prevent it if there is no disease.

Zhao Hongxia's ears were weak. In the half hour from the time she walked in to the time she came out, she lost all her money.

"Gather at the square tomorrow." Twenty minutes later, the two returned to the community, and Chen Fenglian waved to Zhao Hongxia. She can get a commission of ten points from it, and she is very satisfied.

"Okay." Zhao Hongxia agreed in a daze, and went upstairs in a daze.

Sixteen thousand is not a small amount, and she must not let Xiao Shengguo know about it. After returning home, Zhao Hongxia remembered to inquire about the Ice Spirit Fish. There is no information about Ice Spirit Fish on the Internet, but Allergan has received many good reviews. After reading it, Zhao Hongxia breathed a sigh of relief. So many people trust Allergan, it should be true.

Zhao Hongxia took a rest and then cooked fish. My son and daughter-in-law came here today, and now my daughter-in-law is three months pregnant, and all three meals during this period are eaten at home. There are ten fish, enough for a course of treatment.

Zhao Hongxia took the fish. The whole fish had a pungent smell of traditional Chinese medicine, but Zhao Hongxia didn't care because it was a medicinal food. When the family came back in the evening, everyone chatted for a while and started eating. Xiao Shengguo asked about the origin of the fish, and the medicinal smell of the ice spirit fish dissipated during the cooking process. Zhao Hongxia only said it was a gift from a friend.

"The taste is not bad." The daughter-in-law likes to eat fish, and feels that the ice fish is not as good as the blue sea fish, but it can be eaten.

Everyone had a great time eating. One course of treatment for ten fish, in the next few days, Zhao Hongxia cooked fish in different ways. My daughter-in-law likes to eat fish and approves of it very much.

On the sixth day, everyone finished dinner as usual, two hours later. The daughter-in-law's face looked a little ugly, and then she covered her stomach and broke into a cold sweat. Now that my daughter-in-law is pregnant, the whole family is on alert. Now seeing that her daughter-in-law is not feeling well, she is immediately sent to the hospital. Everyone initially thought it was a pregnancy reaction, but during the hospital examination, they found out that it was a parasitic infection.

As for which parasite is unknown... the daughter-in-law's working environment and diet are very regular, and everyone remembered the changes during this period, and focused on the blue sea fish and ice spirit fish.

"Where did this fish come from?" Xiao Shengguo looked at his daughter-in-law on the hospital bed, very angry. This almost killed the child!

"I bought it from Allergen..." Zhao Hongxia was startled and blurted out the whole thing. This was the first time Xiao Shengguo was mean to her and she wanted to cry.

Xiao Shengguo ignored her. After understanding the cause and effect, he led his friends and the [Ace Mediator] column team directly to Allergan.

Xiao Shengguo keeps pace with the times. If he wants to safeguard his rights, he naturally needs to bring a public opinion mouthpiece. [Ace Mediator] is a livelihood program of Guanghai TV, which has a wide audience in Guanghai, a three-thirds of an acre of land.