Chapter 68

Tang Huai loaded the windmill into the props column. After thinking about it, he looked at the wheel of fortune again, he still had one more chance...

The entire large turntable returned to its previous appearance, and Tang Huai clicked the refresh button three times. The red pointer turns back and forth. Tang Huai's wish is very simple, as long as he stops being a [Windmill]...

"Congratulations to the host for getting the building card [Great Windmill] primary level." It may be that Tang Huai's thoughts were too strong, and after the pointer stopped turning, the system prompt sounded.

Tang Huai: It only takes a moment to leave the EU and enter Africa.

Tang Huai put away the third [Big Windmill]. Still a little...depressed.

Now that the task rewards have been collected, although [Great Windmill] is drawn repeatedly, it is still very good to have [Sola Airport] and [Wild Racing].

After finishing his work, it was already two o'clock in the evening. Tang Huai took a shower and got ready to go to bed.

The moonlight poured in from the window, Tang Huai looked at the moonlight and always felt that something was missing.

Landscape card, building card, lucky wheel. I smoked everything that should be smoked, but...

Tang Huai immediately sat up.

He looked at the time, it was now February 3rd, and there was still more than half a month before the new year.

Tang Huai opened the personal panel, and after seeing the red icon in the upper right corner of the panel, Tang Huai finally knew what he forgot.

Lucky eggs.

Lucky eggs are a new way of playing after the upgrade of the island owner system. The price of Easter eggs is divided into three types: 20w, 50w and 100w. There is a chance to knock out random lucky items, which are divided into building cards, landscape cards, character cards, special cards and the like.

Lucky eggs are only available once a month. Last month, Tang Huai came up with three types: [Big Windmill], [Sola Highway] and [Sola Butler]. Now that February has just begun, the lucky egg game has been refreshed.

Tang Huai opened the lucky egg interface, and bought three eggs very familiarly. The three eggs are light gold, gold, and golden yellow. The darker the color, the higher the value of the egg.

Tang Huai picked up the system 3D hammer next to him. After looking around at the three Easter eggs, he knocked them open one by one with the hammer.

Thirty seconds later, three easter eggs were neatly placed on the system interface.

Tang Huai clicked on the property of the easter egg.

Easter egg No. 1: [Sola Highway], five kilometers, ordinary level.

Easter egg No. 2: [Sola Highway], 20 kilometers, ordinary level.

Easter egg No. 3: [Putting pen to paper], rare building card, intermediate level.

The introduction of the three prizes is very simple.

Tang Huai:......

The lucky draw is two [Big Windmills], and the lucky egg is two [Sola Roads]. Tang Huai feels that today's luck... is very repetitive.

[Sola Highway] is a practical prop. If you want to get rich, build roads first. Tanghuai now has three idle roads. Compared with when you first came to Sola Island, the traffic situation on Sola Island is now very poor.

[Sola Highway] is barely acceptable.

Tang Huai put away the [Sola Highway] card, and after calming down, he turned his attention to the last card.