Chapter 35

"It is forbidden to climb over the bridge poles..." On the Crystal Bridge, Tang Huai was placing the 'Notes'. Safety responsibilities are more important than Mount Tai. The poles of the Crystal Bridge are about 1.6 meters tall. It is easy to be in danger if you encounter tourists who are not paying attention. Tang Huai decided to put up a few attention billboards first, and then hire an AI to manage them when there were more tourists.

"Mr. Tang?" Tang Huai had just put up the billboard when a surprised voice came from behind him. Tang Huai turned around and saw Li Suhao and others lined up in a row at the entrance of the 'Beauty of Snow Country'. It looked like a 'F6' effect.

"Here we come." Tang Huai walked over. Tang Huai walked very flat and slow, but in the eyes of everyone, Tang Huai seemed to be walking in the air, quite like a master of martial arts novels.

"Mr. Tang, is this snow? A large snow field?" Li Suhao was in a daze. He just touched the ground and it was cool. This snow is the same as the snow in Northeast China. Li Suhao felt that his outlook on life had been impacted, would there be snow mountains in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

This is completely illogical.

"Welcome to the beauty of Xuexiang." Tang Huai pointed to the billboard of "Sweet Beauty of Xuexiang", like a temporary tour guide. He thought that Li Suhao and others would come over tomorrow, but he didn't expect to come here at this time.

Everyone took two steps forward, and they observed that the entire bridge deck was not ice, but a crystal-like substance, somewhat similar to Huaxia's glass plank road. Li Suhao stepped on it twice, and there is an endless frozen lake under the bridge deck, which is very shocking.

Li Suhao stepped back and turned his head. At this time, Zhao Kuan was standing alone next to the bicycle, looking lonely.

"You're here." Li Suhao frowned, why didn't he follow the group?

"I'm not going, I'll wait for you here..." Zhao Kuan grabbed his bicycle, wanting to cry. He fainted when he saw this ice bridge, how dare he go forward again. And this summer, a world of ice and snow suddenly popped up, which looked like a ghost story from a ghost story in Liao Zhai, very frightening.

"Come on." Li Suhao snorted. After this interruption, everyone came back from their daze.

"Mr. Tang, what kind of situation is this? It's a bit unreasonable." Li Suhao looked at Tang Huai with a complicated expression. Tang Huai was wearing a black jacket and light-colored jeans today. The overall dress is normal... If Tang Huai was as famous as before, Li Suhao would definitely not be as calm as he is now. He suspected that Tang Huai was the monster in the modern storybook.

"This is the beautiful scenery of the Snow Country. The ice and snow weather inside is completed by Phil Company relying on simulation technology, and Datang Overseas Resort has shares in Phil Company..." Tang Huai explained calmly.

The system had given him three optimal simulation plans. In System Logic, Phil Company is a new environmental simulation company with more than 3,000 patents and is very famous among high-end companies around the world. Phil Company has a huge background and abundant funds, so Tang Huai only needs to push all problems to Phil Company.

"Phil?" Li Suhao was a little suspicious, maybe it was because he lived in China, it was the first time he heard such a name. If the phone is not damaged, he can search it online...

Half a minute later, after confirming that Tang Huai was not a fox demon and that the scene in front of them was real, everyone heaved a sigh of relief. This is a product of technology, at least it’s not too fantasy-like.

"Would you like to take a tour?" After everyone was almost adjusted, Tang Huai pointed to the large down jacket on one side and said. This time a lot of things were shipped from the container, including more than fifty down jackets alone. In addition, there were also snow boots, gloves and other ice and snow equipment.