Chapter 117

Tanghuai Open the document to view the existing accommodation facilities of Datang Resort.

Blue Ocean Treehouse: 35X2, 70 people.

Snow Country Snow House: 20X2, 40 people.

Ice and Snow Castle: 10X2, 20 people.

Bianjing Ancient City: 10X30X20, 6,000 people.

This is the existing accommodation facilities of Datang Holiday, and the one with the largest capacity is the ancient city of Bianjing. Even so, there are only about 6,000 people in all the rooms.

It's totally not enough.

As a last resort, Tang Huai ordered Sola AI to clear out the rooms in the Zuixian Tower and the private residence in the Bianjing Inn. At full capacity, it can accommodate 10,000 people. The rooms in Bianjing Ancient City are spacious. If you purchase a batch of folding beds and renovate each room, you can accommodate more. But the nature of Bianjing Ancient City is a special scenic spot, not an inn. If it were treated as a hotel, it would be contrary to the nature of the scenic area.

Tang Huai looked around the computer documents. After thinking about it, open the system mall.

Three Houses Inn/300W, Penglai Hotel/800W, Tianyaju 1000W...

There are a variety of system products, including many hotel buildings, and the overall appearance is very fresh and natural.

The buildings look and work well. For example, the appearance of Tianya Ju is a 100-story new technology-style hotel. There are fifty guest rooms on each floor, and based on two people per room, the overall capacity can accommodate 10,000 people.

This can ease the holiday accommodation in Datang, but where to build the hotel is a problem. Tang Huai calculated it all, whether it was the Blue Sea Tree House or the Bianjing Ancient City. They are not suitable for new-style hotels.

After thinking about it, Tang Huai purchased two Tianyajus. Then came the disguised coolies.

Tang Huai chose the hotel address in the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang.

The beautiful scenery of Xuexiang covers an area of ​​12 square kilometers, and its main features are the crystal bridge and ice and snow castle. In addition, there are endless snow peaks.

Tang Huai set his eyes on Xuefeng.

Sora Island covers a total area of ​​one hundred square kilometers. As the island level increases, the area is larger than before. Taking into account the population of Hong Kong Island, the entire island can accommodate at least two million people. Just like the ancient city of Bianjing, Sola is a resort island, not a livable city.

Tang Huai made a plan and decided to limit the flow of people on Sola Island to less than 500,000 people. Of course, the current flow of people on Sola Island is less than 10,000, which needs to be considered in the future.

After buying Tianyaju, Tang Huai came to the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang. Then select the location on the hill behind the ice castle and click to use.

The construction period of Tianyaju is one month. Tanghuai was prepared for emergencies.

After all this was done, it was already ten o'clock in the morning. There are only seven or eight scattered tourists in the entire Xuexiang beautiful scenery, not only in Xuexiang, but also in places like Bianjing Ancient City and Wild Racing. With the strong publicity of the lion dance team, tourists all went to the Sky Forest with great interest.

Everyone is looking forward to the new regional project.

"This is a miracle. How was this built? It's completely unscientific." Amid this expectation, the first group of tourists got off the No. 15 bus. After seeing the scene in front of me, I was so shocked that I couldn't blink.