Chapter two

"Tang." After seeing Tang Huai, Hank put down the newspaper in his hand and stood up to greet him. Tang Huai nodded, the two checked what they needed, and then drove towards the city hall together.

With the breeze blowing, the red Ford drove past the majestic Constitution Square. After a while, the two arrived at the Mexico City Hall.

Tang Huai and Hank got off the car. There were many tourists with cameras near the city hall. Tang Huai also saw a few Asian faces. Hank walked to the security desk and communicated in Spanish. Immediately afterwards, Hank gestured to Tang Huai. Tang Huai took out his visa and passport. After the inspection was correct, the two people walked to the office hall under the leadership of the security guards.

A middle-aged man in his fifties sat in the office lobby. The man was wearing a dark uniform. After listening to Hank's explanation of his intentions, he handled the handover of the island very efficiently.

Reviewing the will, signing and sealing, copying documents... the whole process only took an hour.

After putting the documents away, Tang Huai looked at the palm-sized brown book in his hand. The previous temporary visa has been changed to a permanent visa. This is the inheritance benefit of Tang Huai.

"Congratulations, you can now form a country." After walking out of the city hall, Hank looked at Tang Huai and said with a wink.

Tang Huai smiles. Now that Sora Island is his own, strictly speaking, he can indeed establish a country. It's just that the establishment of a country requires land, an army, a government constitution, and declaring independence to the world. Tang Huai only satisfied the first step, and the establishment of a new type of country could easily lead to legal conflicts and military actions.

Tang Huai was just a fruit shop owner and had no ambition to establish a country. He knew Hank was joking.

After joking with Hank, the two set off in the direction of Guerrero State.

Three hours later, the two arrived at a small port called Fede.

The entire port is relatively messy, with many shirtless workers moving goods. There is a lot of fishy smell coming from the containers at the port, which mainly transports seafood.

Following the humid sea breeze, the two of them came to a fishing boat in a whirl.

A muscular man in a gray vest stood on the fishing boat and gave instructions loudly. At his feet were wet fishing nets and a few sardines bouncing back and forth.

Hank walked over very familiarly. The two chatted in Spanish. The muscular uncle looked at Tang Huai probingly while talking.

Tang Huai was very helpless. The feeling of language barrier... was really frustrating.

"Don, this is Captain Renault. He has ordered in advance and can go to sea now." After a while, Hank came over and said.

"Is this hunting of fishing boats... okay?" Tang Huai thought about it for a while and asked.

The fishing boat in front of us is about ten meters long and divided into three levels: upper, middle and lower. The entire fishing boat has some yellowing and peeling paint. It looks like it is at least twenty years old. There are many fish scales and fishing nets on the board.

Tang Huai seriously doubted whether this fishing boat could survive five days in the Pacific Ocean... You know, it is about 2,000 nautical miles from Mexico to Sola Island, which is equivalent to the distance from Mohe to Chongshi.

"Captain Reynolds has thirty years of sailing experience. This fishing boat has traveled to and from Hawaii with him. Captain Reynolds needs a lot of money, otherwise he would not have accepted this order... Don, Sola Island is not within the scope of the established route There are very few large ships passing by." Hank explained.