Chapter 34

"How do I feed this feed? Just pour it on the ground?"

"I don't know. Should we move there first? The blue bag is sheep feed, and the yellow bag is chicken feed..."

"Forget it, let's feed the sheep first."

...

After two hours, everyone came to the container. The five people looked at the piles of feed bags in front of them, all a little puzzled. They have never been in contact with lambs, let alone drive them to feed them...

"Xinxin, how did your grandfather feed him?" Zhao Kuan touched Xinxin. Among the five people present, Xinxin was the most experienced.

"It's just rushing to the mountain... usually to feed some cut grass." Xinxin was a little hesitant. After more than ten years, she had almost forgotten about it.

"There are instructions on the bag... let's just feed it."

Curry looked at the feed instructions, and finally made a decision, and just like that, five people carried bags of feed to the sheep. Li Suhao looked at his slightly rubbed palms, feeling sore, he missed the old days.

Lulu finished moving the feed, thought about it, and walked in the direction of the Greedy Wolf. There were two nightgowns in the tree house. She and Xinxin cut the hem of the nightgown and tied it with a belt. Although it was a little inconvenient to move, it was much better than wearing a bath towel or something.

Lulu walked into the cabin. At this time, Sun Lei was playing with the Rubik's Cube. The Rubik's Cube belongs to Zhao Kuan and is the only educational toy on the boat.

"Go back." Lulu pulled Sun Lei's quilt, a little coquettishly said. Li Suhao and Sun Lei are at odds, Zhao Kuan and Xinxin are not in line, and Curry is an outsider. Here, only Lulu's face is more suitable.

"Don't look back." Sun Lei didn't even raise his head. There was a small window in front of him. Looking through the window, Li Suhao and others were happily feeding sheep. The team doesn't need him.

"Don't be angry..." Lulu continued acting coquettishly. It's just that Sun Lei was determined not to go back. In the end, she could only leave with regret.

"How is it?" Xinxin asked curiously when Lulu returned to the main team. She knew that Lulu had gone to persuade Sun Lei. Sun Lei's temper is a bit stinky, but everyone is a whole, so it's not good to separate the two sides.

"Not coming." Lulu shook her head.

"Leave him."

Li Suhao was feeding the sheep, and after hearing the conversation between the two girls, he snorted coldly, Sun Lei's temper is just as usual. Everyone stopped talking and continued with the work at hand.

There are eighty sheep here, and five people are inexperienced, so they are inevitably in a hurry. What makes them even more horrified is that the sheep are actually pooping next to them?

There is a large trash can on the coast, and Tang Qingnian specifically ordered them to dispose of the sheep cakes in the trash can. The entire trash can uses the latest decomposition system or something... Everyone didn't think about the trash can, what they thought about was how to deal with the sheep cakes?

Dahuang yawned next to him, and no one dared to be lazy. After a whole morning of tossing, the eighty sheep were finally fed, followed by herding the sheep for a walk, and also having to deal with the fights among the chickens.

In short, everyone has been busy for a day, and they are not only tired but also exhausted. For two consecutive days, the five people spent nervous hours driving and herding sheep.