Chapter 49

An hour later, Tang Huai arrived at the delicious restaurant. Now the tunnel from Sola Town to Blue Sea Lake has been opened, and the mountain tunnel has been formed. Although there are many large rocks on both sides, it is not a problem to ride a balance bike through it.

With the opening of the tunnel, the distance from the small town of Sola to the Blue Ocean Lake was shortened to seven kilometers, and the traffic became much smoother.

"Sorry, I can accompany you with a new one..."

"This is a limited edition, not a matter of compensation."

"I'm really sorry."

...

Tang Huai parked the balance bike, and then walked into the restaurant. At the table in the center of the delicious restaurant, a sweet-looking girl in a blue Lolita skirt sat there coldly.

At this time, the girl's eyes were filled with tears, her lips were biting slightly, and both her expression and slight movements showed that she was in a very bad mood. Hank stood next to the girl, his expression full of apology. Aunt Mai Li and several AIs were standing far away, looking around curiously.

Opposite the girl sat an old Mexican man wearing a fisherman's hat and an angry look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Tang Huai walked up and asked in confusion.

"Don..."

When he saw Tang Huai, Hank shrugged and then pointed at the girl's blue skirt. Only then did Tang Huai notice that there was a large series of muddy stains under the girl's blue skirt. In addition, there was another one that seemed to have been scratched by a stone. of holes.

Five minutes later, Tang Huai learned the whole story. The girl in the blue skirt was named Zhou Zilin.

The group of Hanke and Zhou Zilin originally planned to arrive in the afternoon, but the sea has been calm recently, and both groups arrived half an hour earlier than the scheduled time. Hank, Zhou Zilin and the group disembarked at the same time.

Zhou Zilin was wearing her beloved wedding dress, and she couldn't wait to take a photo with Lanhai Forest. Zhou Zilin walked in front, and the assistants pulled the luggage.

Hank and Kaname arrived five minutes early and were out front collecting shells. Grandfather George's behavior became somewhat unfavorable as he grew older. When Zhou Zilin passed by, George stood up and the two of them bumped into each other.

Zhou Zilin's clothes were cumbersome, and she fell on the ground according to inertia, and there happened to be a small stone on the ground... Just like that, the sky-blue Lolita Wedding was scrapped.

The clothes are limited editions ordered by Zhou Zilin from abroad, and there are very few in the whole country. At least, the blue skirt is the only one in their circle. Zhou Zilin looked at the hole in the clothes, she felt her heart was bleeding.

"We really didn't do it on purpose." After Hanke explained to Tang Huai, he turned to Zhou Zilin again. Strictly speaking, what just happened was an accident, and the responsibility was not entirely George's. However, Zhou Zilin's skirt was torn and he fell, so Hank felt that he had to maintain a gentlemanly attitude.

After Hank finished speaking, Zhou Zilin just glanced at him without speaking.

The atmosphere in the delicious restaurant is somewhat silent.

"Hank, bring my backpack." Tang Huai looked around and was about to say something. At this time, George snorted and said to Hank.

The two came with two travel backpacks. Hank passes his grandfather's backpack over.