Chapter 158

"Counselor Liu." Liu Qian was lamenting the development of the Tang Dynasty, and a Huning accent came from the front. Liu Qian looked up and saw Tang Huai, well-dressed, standing at the airport pick-up port. In addition, there was an outstanding-looking man and several Tang Dynasty bodyguards beside him.

"Manager Tang, long time no see. No, it's time to change your name to Boss Tang!" Liu Qian shook hands with Tang Huai, and reporters took some official photos.

Now that Datang's true background has been revealed, Manager Tang has been officially promoted to Boss Tang.

"Congratulations to Counselor Liu on your promotion." Tang Huai teased with a smile.

Liu Qian laughed heartily. He was promoted in March this year and is currently the Cultural Counselor of the Embassy in Mexico. Liu Qian's dream is to become a qualified diplomat, and he is very satisfied with the current situation.

The two parties exchanged pleasantries and then walked out of the airport.

At this time, dozens of dark cars were waiting outside. These vehicles were purchased from the system mall, and their appearance and performance are comparable to those of Asphalt Racing. This was specially prepared by Tang Huai for this reception and future global conferences.

"The Tang Dynasty has developed so fast, it's dizzying." The convoy went straight to the Forest of the Sky. Liu Gan looked at the surrounding scenery with a little emotion. Datang is developing rapidly and the scenery outside the car is beautiful and pleasant. It is a quiet town different from the capital.

"Boss Tang, do you have any plans to change your nationality?" Liu Gan turned around and asked suddenly as the car drove past the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang.

Liu Qian and Tang Huai were riding in an extended commercial vehicle.

"No." Tang Huai was stunned.

With the exposure of the background of the Tang Dynasty, many tourists have speculated about the nationality of Tang Huai.

Datang is a private island and is responsible for its own profits and losses. Now Datang's business is booming, and all income goes to Datang. Datang did not have to pay taxes to any country, but that was relative to Datang itself. Tang Huai is the owner of Datang. According to Chinese regulations, he is required to pay personal income tax.

In fact, this year, Tang Huai will return to China to declare personal income tax. Due to overseas relationships, complicated declaration procedures, and various tax laws and policies, Tang Huai pays approximately 8% of his personal net profit. This is calculated by subtracting Datang’s expenses and AI wages.

8% may not sound like much, but with Datang’s strong ability to attract money, it is still a large sum of money.

Now that the Tang Dynasty is becoming more and more famous, many tourists speculate that in order to avoid taxes, Tang Huai is afraid that he will change his nationality. Even a pro-Tang party speculated this way.

At this time, Tang Huai finished speaking, and Liu Qian looked at Tang Huai. He has seen Tang Huai's tax records. Tang Huai has been paying taxes since July last year. At that time, Tang Huai had just inherited Sola Island. The amount is more terrifying than outside speculation.

"If you compare yourself to duckweed, China is the pond. When the fallen leaves return to their roots, whether I am in Sola Island or Mexico, China is my harbor." The Tang Dynasty motorcade drove through the ancient city of Bianjing. Tang Huai spoke.

His words of "duckweed" and "harbour" are a bit hypocritical, but this is what Tang Huai thinks. Datang now has money and capital. But this is not the reason why Tang Huai must forget his roots. His education and growth from childhood to adulthood were all in China. With the ability, the pattern you see is different.