Chapter 177 Extra 04

"A Lang? That's a good name. There's red wine and juice, what would you like to drink?" Half an hour later, A Lang and Qin Fang came to a high-end apartment.

This is one of Qin's properties in Fengcheng.

At this time, Alang was sitting beside the big light gray bed, his overall image was incompatible with the overall decoration.

"How about freshly squeezed watermelon juice? Take it easy. I'll take a shower first." Qin Fang squeezed a glass of watermelon juice for A Lang, and walked to the bathroom in a happy mood.

A Lang has a well-proportioned body and firm skin, which is unmatched by the previous lovers.

Qin Fang was full of interest in Alang. He liked Alang, a simple and honest person. This was a different kind of excitement, and Alang's name and appearance matched his guess.

The sound of rushing water came from the bathroom. Alang took a sip of watermelon juice and looked around the room with a relaxed expression.

This is an American-style duplex apartment with a 2x2.2 large bed in the bedroom. A simple abstract painting hangs above the bed, and the overall style is refreshing and atmospheric.

Alang looked at his clothes. This is something I pick up whenever I go out. His original intention was to go out for a drink, but he didn't expect that his slovenly appearance would be noticed by others?

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped, as if the shower gel was being squeezed out, and ten seconds later it made a splash again.

Alang became interested. Advanced AIs like them have emotional simulation systems. Except for being unable to have children, their body sensory functions are the same as those of normal people.

This was Alang's first time coming into contact with this kind of thing.

"It's your turn." A Lang was thinking about it, and Qin Fang came out and signaled A Lang to take a bath.

Qin Fang's neckline is slightly open, coupled with his long bookish look, his overall temperament is ascetic.

A Lang took a look, and walked into the bathroom under Qin Fang's gaze.

The glass door of the bathroom closed, and the sound of running water sounded again. Qin Fang sat on the bedside and lit a cigarette. In just one cigarette, the bathroom door opened.

There were no extra bathrobes in the bathroom, so Alang could only come out wrapped in a bath towel.

The moment Alang came out, Qin Fang's eyes paused slightly. Alang has a strong body, a flat belly, and is full of hormones. He dresses well and takes off his clothes to show off his figure.

Qin Fang was very satisfied with his vision.

Qin Fang adjusted the room to a warm yellow color, and the lights flickered, making the room too ambiguous.

"First time? I will do a good job of foreplay." A Lang sat on the side of the bed, Qin Fang pinched A Lang's ears, and spoke skillfully.

Along the ears, there is Alang's delicate neck and wheat-colored skin. This is more tempting than imagined.

Qin Fang thought, if the two of them get together, they can try it overnight and for a long time.

Qin Fang thought about it, and the movements of his hands didn't stop.

The white bathrobe was torn apart, leaving only Alang's black boxers.

Qin Fang touched the edge of his pants, preparing to take further action. I saw Alang stretching out his hand...