Chapter Twenty Two

When Tang Huai entered the room, the living room was quiet, and the silver trolley case made a "zila—" rubbing sound on the ground. Tang Huai put the trolley case aside, then turned on the overhead light in the living room.

The living room was clean and spotless. Tang Huai opened the refrigerator, lettuce, tomato, canned ham... The refrigerator was full of ingredients. It seemed that Zheng Cai'e had been cleaning it dutifully during this time.

Tang Huai took out a bottle of mineral water and took two gulps. Then look in the direction of the third floor. The whole villa is in a roundabout shape. Standing in the living room, you can see the corridors on the second and third floors. At this time, the door of the greenhouse was closed tightly, and it was pitch black inside.

Tang Huai wanted to go up and say hello, but he thought it was getting close to one o'clock, Mr. Yu should be asleep, right? After thinking about it, Tang Huai drank the mineral water and then walked to the second floor. Let's talk about greetings or something tomorrow.

Tang Huai washed up briefly, then went to bed. He glanced at the head of the bed. At this time, the three roses had withered and the leaves were dry and yellow. Tang Huai twisted it with his hands, and the dry leaves instantly shattered into powder. Tanghuai smiles, it is not easy for three rose flowers that have been separated from the roots to persist until now. Well, when you get up tomorrow, you can borrow two more plants from Mr. Yu.

After smiling, Tang Huai turned off the indoor lights and went to sleep. A good night's sleep.

While Tang Huai was sleeping, he came to the door of the greenhouse on the third floor. A figure was lying there trying to look towards the second floor, but the third floor was parallel to the second floor, and there was a two-meter-wide corridor outside, so he couldn't see anything. but……

The figure felt much more at ease. The downstairs resident finally came back. Although he had no contact with him, he felt so lonely living alone. Unnaturally, the figure also regarded Tang Huai as his only friend.

It feels good to just go upstairs and downstairs, maintaining an indifferent tacit understanding.

…………

Early the next morning, Tang Huai did not get up on time. It was only when Hank called him that Tang Huai realized that he seemed to be sick.

During this period of time, Tang Huai'an first bound the Big Island Master system, then went to Mexico non-stop, and then went back and forth to Sola Island to do missions. Although his body has been strengthened by the system, but such a high spinning top for a month, even if he is a A super saiyan can't stand it either. Tang Huai looked for a thermometer. It was thirty-eight degrees six, indicating he had a low fever.

"Tang, are you okay? Do I want to go over?" Tang Huai and Hanke were still talking on the phone. On the other end of the phone, Hanke seemed to hear something wrong in Tang Huai's tone, and asked with some concern.

Hank is going to travel to Los Angeles with his parents. He knows that Tang Huai has returned to Mexico, and he invited Tang Huai to go with him.

"I'm fine. I wish you a pleasant trip." Tang Huai said, suppressing his discomfort. This is Hank's trip to Los Angeles with his parents. Of course, he won't go to join in the fun. It's just a small cold. He doesn't need to delay Hank's trip.

"I brought you two blue sea fish. They taste good. I'll wait for you to come back." After finishing speaking, Tang Huai changed the subject. He said before that he would bring special products back to Hank.

"Thank you, Don." Hank said cheerfully. He was born as a fisherman, and the thing he comes into contact with the most is fish. Fish such as sardines, sturgeons, and squids are eaten since childhood. Hank has no enthusiasm for eating fish, but this is what Tang Huai brought to him, and he is very happy inside.