Chapter Ten

"Is your manager there?" Tang Huai looked around and asked straight to the point.

"You are?" The female staff member looked suspicious.

"I'm here to discuss cooperation." Tang Huai handed over his business card.

The female staff member took it. After seeing the seven characters "Datang Overseas Resort", her eyes changed slightly, followed by a look of understanding.

The female staff member is Yu Suxia, who is 32 years old and has worked in Spring Travel Agency for seven years. Spring Travel Agency is one of the larger travel agencies in Shengze, with more than 20 branches in Shengze alone. With this scale, more and more scenic spots come to 'Spring' to seek cooperation. Every month, there are one or two people who come to find cooperation. In addition, there are also many salesmen for insurance and financial management, introduction of health care products, and opening of hot pot restaurants.

"The manager is on a business trip. I am the acting store manager. Just tell me if you have anything." After knowing that Tang Huai was not a tourist, Yu Suxia's enthusiasm dimmed. If Tang Huai hadn't been good-looking and had a good temperament, Yu Suxia's Enthusiasm will be less intense.

Now at eleven o'clock at noon, there was no one in the travel agency. After Yu Suxia asked the small part-time worker to pour a glass of water for the two of them, she then flipped through Tang Huai's leaflet.

Datang Overseas Resort... the name is quite similar, but now China's living standards have improved, tourism is booming, not to mention various A-level scenic spots, now it is a village, with mountains and water, and some homestays It’s just a tourist attraction. There is too much chaos in the tourism industry.

"Is this an overseas project?" Yu Suxia had no confidence in Tanghuai's resort project. She flipped through the two pages of the promotion. When she saw the address above, her eyes froze.

The Pacific Ocean...is really overseas.

"In the East China Sea of ​​the Pacific Ocean, there is a newly developed island resort. Here are the relevant documents, as well as a video of the island's scenery..." Tang Huai said knowingly, and after speaking, he opened the photo album on his mobile phone. In addition to the scenery pictures of Sola Island, there are also many short videos of Blue Sea Lake.

In order to prove the existence of Sola Island, Tang Huai obtained a lot of information.

"How does the resort want to cooperate?" Yu Suxia looked through the photos and looked up and asked.

"Datang Resort will provide professional tour guide services, and the reputation and scenery experience of tourists will also be first-class. As the cooperation deepens, one-stop pick-up and drop-off services for cruise ships and airplanes will be launched in the future," Tang Huai said calmly.

The profit points of travel agencies generally include travel transportation, accommodation rebates, catering, ticket discounts, shopping rebates, etc. Now Datang Resort has just started. As the owner of the island, I have no authority over prices and cannot provide accommodation rebates or discounts. If travel agencies want to make profits, they can only find discounts on transportation and other items.

Tang Huai didn't show it on the face, but he was very helpless on the inside. If Sola Island was as famous as Hawaii and Switzerland ski resorts, he wouldn't have to look for travel agencies one by one, but travel agencies would come to him.

"I will contact you if necessary." Yu Suxia said with a smile. Let’s not talk about whether there are special delivery programs such as cruise ships or planes. Even if there are, a group that pulls a resort may not necessarily have Sanya, Hainan, etc. The profits are high, and Spring Travel Agency will not take this risk at all.