Chapter 109

Host name: Tang Huai

Intermediate task: Please receive tourists from ten countries within one month, with no less than 1,000 people from each country.

Mission completion: 10%, China.

Remaining days of the mission: 27 days.

Tang Huai returned to Sola Town, washed up briefly, and then opened the task interface. After three days of rest, 10% of the task was completed. These 10% are tourists brought by Huaxia Tour Group, which belong to friendly sponsorship...

Tang Huai browsed it, then opened the Twitter app to edit the information.

@大唐旅游: "Sola Island is located in the eastern part of the Pacific Ocean. The scenery is beautiful. The annual temperature is above 26 degrees Celsius. There are blue sea lakes, wild racing, fruit kingdoms and other scenic areas... [Picture] X9."

Edited carefully by Tang Huai. This is Datang Holiday's first tweet on the international version. Now that entertainment is paramount, Tang Huai once thought that the first tweet could be to post some landscape albums such as attracting attention and attracting attention. I just gave up after thinking about it, this is Datang's first tweet, he prefers the well-regulated official style of painting.

Anyway, that’s it for the first tweet.

It's been ten days in the morning, and after staying up all night yesterday, Tang Huai finished tweeting and fell asleep with his head covered. We’ll talk about the rest in the afternoon.

Half an hour later, Tang Huai's first tweet had 21 hits, 0 comments, and 0 likes.

Although the scenery of Datang Resort is outstanding, there are too many users who tweet every day. In addition, Datang Resort has just registered, and the freshly released Twitter has disappeared like this.

"Ten thousand people repost the fruit? Oh my god, Huaxia is really... so pitiful."

Just as Tang Huai fell asleep peacefully, in the office of the ACC TV Building in Seoul, a woman with long chestnut hair and a hot figure looked at the document in her hand and clicked her tongue.

The woman's name is Jin Shuxian, thirty-two years old, and the popular host of "Shuxian Midnight". "Shuxian Midnight" is a midnight talk show under the ACC Broadcasting Company. It focuses on current political hotspots and entertainment gossip. Kim Sook-hyun has been in the industry for eleven years, and her hosting style is bold and avant-garde. She has many fans in Korea. "Suk Hyun Midnight" is also one of the more successful live talk shows in Korea.

"Shuxian Midnight" is officially broadcast live at twelve o'clock, without editing, and ends at one o'clock. Now at eleven o'clock in the evening, Jin Shuxian is familiarizing himself with tonight's program arguments in the makeup artist. In addition to Quan Zhihe's marriage, parliamentary elections, and Korean cosmetics exports, which are mixed entertainment and political affairs, "Huaxia Thousands of People's Blood Book" is also a big attraction.

Although entertainment is globalized now, there are still many barriers between countries. Jin Shuxian is a radical. In her perception, Huaxia is associated with the nouveau riche and backwardness. She used to tease Chinese culture a lot when she was doing shows.

At this time, seeing the news topic of "Ten Thousand Blood Books", Jin Shuxian also had a feeling that it was true. The Huaxia people are really pitiful. An imported fruit can make people so excited... Tsk tsk.

"There is still half an hour before the show starts, and the guests are already in place. After recording the show, are you going to eat seafood noodles?" Jin Shufen went through the script. At this time, the door was pushed open, and a female director with a work badge walked out. came in. The female director's surname is Cui, and the two are old friends who have cooperated for many years.