Chapter 147

"Sora Dungeon? Is this a new area?"

"It should be, but Datang is very good at hiding it. There was no rumor before..."

"A few days ago there were quite a few engineering teams, and it should be under construction."

September 20th, the sky is clear. The underground city was officially completed, and Tang Huai sent the AI ​​for maintenance. After confirming that the operation was correct, advertisements were launched on public buses and taxis. In less than a day, most of the tourists knew that there was a new area in Datang.

The ancient city of Bianjing, the Kingdom of Fruits, the Forest of the Sky... Tourists have learned about the background of Sola Island. It is known that the scenery of Datang is a simulated scenery implemented according to Phil technology. It's like artificial forests and artificial lakes that can be seen everywhere. It's just that the 'artificial' of Datang Holiday is nearly a hundred grades higher.

Since the completion of the Sky Forest, some tourists have held guessing activities on the Internet. Guess the next scenic area of ​​Datang vacation. Everyone is full of interest in Datang's next development.

Just when everyone was guessing again and again, I didn't expect that there would be a new area in the three months since the opening of the Sky Forest. And this name...Underworld?

look forward to.

Everyone felt that they were very lucky. They were going to witness the opening of the Sola dungeon in the first place.

"There's still half an hour left, there are a lot of people."

"Tulips, wild roses...don't they go to the dungeon? How did they become a sea of ​​flowers?"

"The Holy Land of Internet celebrities. There are at least a few hundred varieties of these flowers, right?"

...

At 8:30, the tourists appeared outside the dungeon. Looking up, they saw a colorful flower field in front of them. The entire flower field stretches for twenty square kilometers, and under the background of the morning sun, it is very dazzling with a variety of purples and reds.

The breeze blows, and the fragrance blows. There are many varieties of flower clusters in front of me, but the fragrance is fresh and not messy at all. On the contrary, the fragrance enters the nose and makes people feel happy.

"You don't know how to look at flowers, do you?" Everyone started taking selfies, but something went wrong. The area on the Sola leaflet is the Sola dungeon, but let's not talk about the city now. Not even a brick or tile was seen.

"Boom, boom—"

Just when everyone was depressed, there was a booming sound all around, and then, N long float tracks rose from the ground. This device is similar to the Asphalt elimination zone. There are floats on the track. The sides of the floats are covered with all kinds of flowers. The whole floats seem to be hidden in the sea of ​​flowers.

"Everyone, tourists, welcome to the Sola Underground City. The entrance to the underground is in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers." Everyone looked at it strangely, and Sola's waiter began to popularize his knowledge.

The tourist opens the Soraton card, and now the Sora dungeon is updated. On the map of Sora, there is a yellow area in the center. According to the proportion, the whole area is about one square kilometer.

One square kilometer of entrance? It's a bit big.

Everyone discussed among themselves, and then looked at the float beside them. One float can probably seat more than 20 people. According to the map data, there are nearly a hundred floats in the underground city.