Chapter 125

The next day, Liu Ke signed the contract on behalf of Luo Hai Radio, and Tang Huai transferred one million US dollars. This is an advance payment, not a large amount, but Luo Hai is very satisfied. You know, Datang is the fastest advertiser from contract signing to transfer...

"Manager Tang, see you next week."

Now that the contract is signed, Liu Ke has no need to stay. In this way, Liu Ke and Zhang Min went back, while the three inspection commissioners stayed in Datang. There are many scenic areas for vacation in Datang. After careful inspection, the filming location for the first phase of [Baolu] was decided at [Sky Forest]. As for how to shoot, it needs to be discussed between the inspector and the director.

After Liu Ke left, Tang Huai opened the island sand table.

Now Sola Island has 11,000 EU tourists, 2,000 Chinese tourists, and more than 800 scattered places like Japan, India, and Singapore. The entire Sola Island has begun to take shape. In order to better receive tourists, Tanghuai has opened up the ancient city of Bianjing.

The ancient city of Bianjing can accommodate about 30,000 people, and the Xuexiang Sola Hotel is half-way through construction. When it is completed, it can accommodate 20,000 people... Sola Island's total reception capacity is 50,000 people. If tourists choose Blue Ocean Tent, the reception capacity can be increased to 80,000.

Eighty thousand people.

Tang Huai felt that '80,000' was a large value. But as Sola Island is improving step by step, Sola Island’s existing facilities cannot keep up with the number of people.

Tang Huai pondered for a while on the bed, then opened [Ancient Horror Town].

[Ancient Horror Town] is a VR game loading package, with the support of VR glasses, it can be used at any time and place. This is also Datang’s second project that can be traded off the island.

The main sources of Sola Island value are: 1. The comprehensive reputation value of tourists’ impression of Datang. 2. 1:1 U.S. dollar income from the Sola project. 3. Income from Sola-related industries.

Leaving aside 1 and 2, the only Sola-related industry now is Datang Fruit. After two months of promotion and sales, Datang Fruit made a total profit of 2.3 million US dollars. Convert 230W island value.

The fruits of Tang Dynasty are very famous, and the islands they bring are worth a lot of money. However, the monthly output of Fruit Kingdom is limited and cannot be sold by express delivery on a large scale. If Datang Vacation wants to gain island value, it can only start from two aspects: increasing revenue and reducing expenditure. Datang's existing expenditures are necessary, and 'reducing expenditures' will not work for the time being. The only thing left is 'open source'. [Horror Ancient Town] is one of the open source projects, but the cost of this 'open source' is a bit high.

Tang Huai thought for a while, then put on his coat and came to the south side of Sola Town. Now at three o'clock in the afternoon, most of the tourists are concentrated in the scenic areas such as Sky Forest and Wild Racing. Since He Kun won one million dollars, the popularity of Asphalt has increased rapidly, and now it has become a popular area of ​​Sola TOP.5. In addition, the popularity of Fruit Kingdom and Ice Castle has also remained high.

The south side of Sola is adjacent to the Yellow Brown Canyon. Except for a wide asphalt road, the rest is a variegated gray open space.

"FD730, can you just buy the glasses factory directly?" Tang Huai looked around and then asked FD730. So far in the mission, this is the first card that requires preparation and formation by oneself.

"The host can purchase VR glasses factories, VR equipment, and VR debuggers. The initial estimate is 7000W island value, the equipment is purchased successfully, and the follow-up needs VR processors, VR registration software..." FD730 answered seriously.