Chapter 174 Extra 01

"Help me book a vacation ticket to Tang Dynasty. No flight? Accept transfer..."

The development of Datang Resort was in full swing. Just three months after the end of the global conference, in the high-end business building of Huaxia Luohai, a young man in his twenties was making a phone call while loosening his tie.

The man is Song Qing. Compared with the young man three years ago, Song Qing now has a calm temperament, well-dressed, and looks like a business elite.

"Datang..." Half a minute later, the call was hung up, and Song Qing casually lit a cigarette.

The data of Datang flashed on the computer.

Song Qing could not have imagined that after three years of not seeing each other, Tang Huai would develop from a fruit shop back then to a holiday in the Tang Dynasty. This includes Tang Wangchun’s legacy, but the Global Conference and Datang Fruit were all achieved by Tang Huai based on his strength.

Datang Fruit has become the undisputed king of fruits in China and even the world. Song Qing had bought it twice before through connections. The fruits of Tang Dynasty were sweet and refreshing. During that time, I had gastrointestinal discomfort. I only took it for two days and it was miraculously relieved!

The fruits of the Tang Dynasty are well-deserved, but the output is low. Coupled with the increasing number of tourists from the Tang Dynasty, fewer and fewer fruits are exposed to the market.

Datang Fruit is a national internet celebrity product.

Song Qing was a little embarrassed, he didn't want to go to Datang, but this time he had to. Song Qing went to Datang not for fruit, but for Zhou Xingzhao.

Song Qing and Zhou Xingzhao have been married for three years. They may be busy with work, and they don't communicate much. Zhou Xingzhao has his own social circle, coupled with the current recession in the steel market, the two are busy with their own business.

Song Qing is very satisfied with her marital status. Only half a month ago, Zhou Xingzhao specially took out a divorce agreement.

Song Qing was surprised. He thought it was his lack of communication and was about to correct it. I saw Zhou Xingzhao said very cheerfully that the two were married politically at the time, and now Song Steel is on the right track. There is a parental relationship stuck, and the two families are basically one family.

The company is stable, and Zhou Xingzhao wants to pursue his own life.

Song Qing blamed himself a little at first, but just listening, something was wrong.

Zhou Xingzhao didn't cheat, but he did that to himself.

"After three years of marriage, I only have family relationship with you." These are Zhou Xingzhao's original words when negotiating. Song Qingqi's teeth itch, and he signed the divorce agreement directly.

Zhou Xingzhao went on a trip with the divorce agreement.

After calming down, Song Qing faced the anger of the parents of the two families. The Song family and the Zhou family have known each other for more than 20 years, and the parents are optimistic about their relationship. It's just that the divorce was too sudden.

Both parents were quarreling with Song Qing for a while. Just as Zhou Xingzhao guessed, the relationship between the two families is too close, and their marriage and divorce will not affect the business relationship between the two parties.

The parents accepted the fact that the two were divorced, but Song Qing did not accept it.

In the past three years, the relationship between the two has been harmonious, no quarrels, no red faces. Song Qing couldn't understand why he and Zhou Xingzhao divorced?