Chapter 105

Tang Huai looked at the system interface, and then opened the personal panel.

Host name: Tang Huai

Scenic area: [Blue Sea Lake] [Snow Country Beauty] [Bianjing Ancient City]...

Current task: Please receive tourists from ten countries within one month, and the number of tourists from each country should not be less than 1,000.

Mission progress: 10%

Island value: 106W+

Reputation value: 5200W+

Tang Huai opened it at will, but was a little surprised when he saw the reputation value. If I remember correctly, he had more than 20 million three days ago, and now it has suddenly increased to 30 million?

It's ten o'clock in the morning, and the sun is a bit dazzling. Tang Huai returned to the island owner's courtyard and opened Weibo.

“A total of three dens for selling counterfeit Datang fruits have been discovered in Guangzhou City, and this is the 32nd den so far.

"Ten thousand people have written this book, and the popularity of Datang Fruit has hit a new high."

"Many beauty bloggers recommend that Datang fruit has a strong repairing effect on collagen damage."

Tang Huai searched for the topic of 'Datang Fruit', but it was different from Yishui's questioning yesterday. The evaluation of Datang Fruit showed a reverse trend, and dens such as "Datang Genuine Fruit Purchase" and "Datang Pineapple Purchase" were also investigated one after another.

In fact, after Tang Huai's clarification was posted on Weibo, most discerning tourists understood that the inventory on Datang's official website has not yet been purchased and sold, so how can there be any excess goods for purchasing agents?

Moreover, the claims of label cutting and smuggling of employees within Datang are even more ridiculous. They are all on the same boat. Are Datang's supervisors just doing the job? In short, this kind of counterfeit rhetoric is simply untenable.

In the past, Chinese officials mostly turned a blind eye to pirated copycats, but people were not convinced. The sales of copycats in the Tang Dynasty were too rampant. It was only after buyers reported one after another that this large-scale official investigation.

The thorough investigation is gratifying. In addition to the increased attention to Datang Fruit, the credibility of the official regulatory authorities has also been greatly improved.

Tang Huai looked around and found that the one with the most reposts now was Li Yuan's Weibo. Driven by die-hard fans, the topic of building a building with "one person's blood letter" has reached "37.29 million people's blood letter". The number of people is not that high, but it also reflects the amount of attention Datang Holiday has received.

Datang Vacation: "Received. [Drig.] [Dad.]"

Tang Huai retweeted Li Yuan on Weibo. In addition to the previous incident of fruit being put on the shelves, Li Yuan has already taken sides twice. Tang Huai wrote down Li Yuan's friendship.

"The tiger touched the Tang Dynasty, and not only was it copied by a copycat, but it was also blamed by a sheep and a scorpion. It hurt."

"Ah ah ah, increase the inventory."

"Crying, can Datang send it by air? Please send it by air worldwide."

"One in the queue. The domestic inventory is too small. You can also send it internationally. It's really not a waste of money!"

Now @datangvacation has 5,000W+ fans and is considered a big V on Weibo. At this time, as soon as Tanghuai Weibo posted it, tourists commented one after another. In addition to touching the Tang Dynasty, tourists expressed more resentment about the scarcity of inventory in the Tang Dynasty. Their demands have been lowered again and again. Now they do not ask Datang to expand their inventory, but only ask for air delivery.