Chapter 80

"Mr. Li, your express delivery has arrived."

"Okay, I'll be down right away."

At eight o'clock in the morning on the eleventh day of the first lunar month, Li Guangshan received a call from the courier as soon as he opened his eyes. Li Guangshan is 31 years old and is a programmer at Luo Hai. I commute to and from get off work at two o'clock every day, and my life is extremely stable.

Li Guangshan put on a down jacket and walked downstairs.

"Mr. Li, what's in this? The packaging is quite impressive." Li Guangshan signed the order, and the courier handed over the express box and asked curiously.

Li Guangshan's express box weighs about three kilograms, is grass green in color, and is wrapped with a wide band of tape. It is much stronger than ordinary paper cup boxes. The express delivery was sent from Huning. There was only a little dust along the way, and the entire box was not damaged at all. Of course, this is also related to their Huafeng Express... Huafeng is famous for its fast speed and good service. The price is ten yuan and twenty more than ordinary express delivery.

"I bought two kilograms of oranges." Li Guangshan hugged the express box.

"Free shipping?" The courier put away the order. Fruits and vegetables are heavy goods, and most merchants offer free shipping via Yuanyuan Express. Huafeng usually requires the buyer to add money and make a note.

"Yes, free shipping." The little courier just asked casually, and Li Guangshan said dullly.

The little courier was stunned. Nowadays, oranges generally cost five or six yuan per catty. Even high-quality oranges online cost more than ten yuan at most. Now if you buy two catties of oranges, you can get free shipping from Huafeng... Are merchants not making money anymore?

The packing box alone is worth five yuan.

"Let's shop for a promotion." After being dazed, the little courier understood. There are quite a few fruit shops that pay bills now. But this one is really a waste of money.

Li Guangshan twitched the corner of his mouth, it would be great if he really cheated on the order.

Li Guangshan carried the box upstairs, and the little courier left humming a tune.

"Express delivery!" Five minutes later, Li Guangshan pushed the door open and entered the house, shouting in the direction of the master bedroom. Then he threw the express box on the coffee table.

"More than two hundred oranges, be careful." A sweet-looking girl wearing floral pajamas came out.

The girl checked the courier box expectantly while talking.

"Lili, it's not that I don't let you spend money, but it depends on where you spend it. Why did you buy these 128 oranges without asking? One hundred and twenty-eight, the fruit shop in the community can weigh 30 catty!"

Li Guangshan sat on the sofa and lit a cigarette. The girl in front of him was named Zhang Li. They were boyfriend and girlfriend and planned to get married in the summer.

"It didn't cost you any money."

Zhang Libai glanced at Li Guangshan. She works in the post-production of film and television, and her work is relatively leisurely. Her greatest joy every day is watching videos and mobile games. Zhang Li is a loyal fan of Datang Vacation, and she fell in love with Datang the moment she came out of [Bianjing Ancient City].

The price of Datang fruit is high, and the online reputation is not good, but she doesn't care. It was only once that she suffered a loss and was fooled, who made her such a fan.