Chapter 74

"Boss Wu, here are mangosteens, bananas, pineapples...the fruits have been sorted and packed, and there will be professionals to pick them up when they arrive at Tianjin Port."

While the Pizza King was preparing for the koi event, Tang Huai, wearing a simple linen casual outfit, was strolling on the beach of Sola Port with Wu Kun. After more than half a month of crossing the ocean, the ocean-going trade ship finally sailed into Sola Island.

This is the first cooperation between the two parties, with Wu Kun personally leading the team.

"Manager Tang, Datang Fruit is very generous this time. But...will it be too much? I suggest you transport two tons to test the water first..." Wu Kun took a breath of the air of Sola Island, and after hearing Tang After Huai's words, he looked a little hesitant.

This is the first time that Sola Fruit has entered the Chinese fruit market. Sola Fruit is a high-end business, but no matter how high-end it is, it can't turn into a flower. Fruit management needs to comprehensively consider multiple factors such as quality, inventory, warehousing, and consumer acceptance.

Datang is now China's Internet celebrity resort. In Wu Kun's estimation, Sola Fruit should implement an online promotion + high-price hunger marketing model. To put it bluntly, it is to use the influence of Datang to attract some idiot fans.

This kind of business is suitable for a one-shot deal, and it won't attract many repeat customers.

Wu Kun thought Tang Huai would bring in two or three tons of fruit to test the market, but he didn't expect that he would start with fifteen tons...

The storage cost of Sola Fruit is not cheap. If something happens on the way, all these investments will be wasted.

Wu Kun has a good impression of Tang Huai, so he doesn't mind suggesting it.

"It's okay, the preservation measures of Sola fruit are very good."

Tang Huai smiled. Sola Fruit belongs to the system's high-tech fruits, and its freshness and taste surpass other varieties in the world. Tanghuai specifically consulted FD730 and found that Sola fruit can be kept for half a year without any protective measures, and the taste and nutritional value will not change.

Datang Fruit Shop is just a small shop with an area of ​​100 square meters and cannot accommodate so much fruit. When Tang Huai was planning the import business, he had already contacted local fruit suppliers in Shengze.

The cooperative supplier of Datang Fruit is called Xinxin Fruit Wholesale, which occupies half of the fruit supply market in Shengze City. The two parties communicated on the phone that Xinxin Fruit Wholesale will sell Sola fruits on its behalf and receive 20% profit after sales.

Fifteen tons of fruit sounds like a lot. If sold at a fair price, it would be the supply of a district in Shengze. There are still three days of Lunar New Year, and Tang Huai plans to finish his work on Sola Island and head to China. By then, Sola fruits will have almost been transported across the ocean to Tianjin City.

"That's good." Tang Huai was thinking miscellaneously. Wu Kun saw that Tang Huai had something in mind and stopped trying to persuade him.

"Going to play at Blue Sea Lake and the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang?" The two changed the subject, and Tang Huai invited Wu Kun. Wu Kun arrived at Sola Port at seven in the morning, but he was busy packing Sola fruits and only walked around the town for a while. As a host, Tang Huai naturally strongly invited him.

"There is still a batch of cosmetics to be boxed in Hawaii, so that will have to be done next time."

Wu Kun was very depressed. He just walked around Sola Town. The streets of Sola Town were clean and the environment was fresh. He fell in love with it at first sight. It's just that he has to get to Hawaii before tomorrow night, and his schedule is tight, so he doesn't have time to stay longer.