Chapter 140

"Here are the forty pairs of regular editions and ten pairs of rainbow editions you want." Sun Dahe waited for a while in the experience store. Two minutes later, Sola's shopping guide very kindly brought out fifty pairs of Datang glasses.

Sun Dahe wanted a mix of the regular version and the rainbow version for a total of 32,400 US dollars. It is equivalent to 190,000 Chinese yuan. One hundred and ninety thousand is not a small sum. Sun Dahe was short of funds and had to make two phone calls to his friends to get the money together.

"I'm so excited." At this time, Sun Dahe looked at the Tang Dynasty glasses case, which was as tall as two people, and felt very emotional.

He has been a purchasing agent for three years, and usually the buyer pays for it and he purchases the goods. For example, this is the first time that I have invested my own money to stock up on goods.

“Welcome next time.”

Sun Dahe wanted too many goods. After paying a certain fee, Datang employees helped transport them to Sola Port. After a year of development, Sola Port has begun to take shape. In addition to Cenghai Beach, there is a large container warehouse on its south side.

The warehouse contains Datang fruits, Datang supermarket supplies, Class A luxury items, etc. Miscellaneous is very rich.

Datang employees moved the goods into a sky blue container. This is the exclusive container of Datang One. Sun Dahe's vacation ends in three days. At that time, I happened to leave with Datang No. 1.

"Fifty pieces...couldn't be entrustment?"

"How is that possible? It looks funny."

From purchasing to getting the goods, Sun Dahe carried out a series of actions in a hurry. Half an hour later, Sun Dahe left, and the tourists looked at the scene in front of them and looked at each other in dismay. 190,000 is not a high price, but it is still extremely shocking to buy so much at once.

"Well, can I still experience it now?" Several thoughtful tourists saw this and asked Sola AI. After the episode just now, everyone is becoming more and more interested in horror glasses.

"Welcome to experience." After the tourist asked, Sola waiter answered patiently. In this way, many tourists experience and play.

Mysterious old houses, small town cemeteries, ancient flower beds exuding a decaying smell... In the next three hours, tourists experienced all sorts of strange horror stories. This is part of [Horror Town], which only accounts for 1% of all plots.

"Help me pack three pairs."

"Is there a rainbow version? I want two..."

"Is it under warranty? If it breaks in the future, will it be sent directly to Datang?"

Now Sola time is five o'clock in the morning. After experiencing the [Terrorist Ancient Town], the tourists are completely convinced.

Compared with traveling, three hundred thousand is not a lot of money. Tourists placed orders one after another, and even some timid tourists bought directly after struggling. They are too timid to play with it, but they can buy it and give it to their friends.

In this way, after Datang fruits, Datang glasses have become one of the best-selling souvenirs of Datang vacations.

"Manager Tang, a total of 1,023 pairs of glasses were sold in the physical store last night, 95% of which were purchased by Chinese tourists. This morning, many EU tourists came to the store..." The next morning, Tang Huai was flipping through the Sola office building. Looking at the financial statements of the recent period, the secretary AI was reporting from the side.