Chapter 70

The price of the food in Delicious Restaurant is not cheap. After reading the food price list, many people left after eating.

They have this spare money, so they might as well play a few more projects.

"How about three pieces of grilled fish and two catties of lamb scorpions?" At this time, Zhou Yuanyuan's side, Wang Wenhua added. Although Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying were dressed beautifully, the material of the clothes was average. Coupled with their hesitant expressions, it was obvious that they did not have enough pockets.

Just out of school, beautiful, a little vain, financially distressed.

Wang Wenhua quickly analyzed the two of them, and he was confident inside. Such a girl is the best way to handle it.

"There is a Sola movie at eight o'clock. Let's watch it together after dinner?" Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying did not reply. Wang Wenhua turned the jade ring on his hand and smiled again.

Eat, watch movies, go on dates. The perfect pickup line.

"No need." Wang Wenhua was thinking about the next trip when Zhou Yuanyuan pulled Zhuang Yingying behind her and refused directly. The voice is firmer than when disembarking.

"I don't mean anything else, I just want to make friends." Wang Wenhua wasn't angry either. Little girls all have tempers.

"If you continue to harass me, I will sue the team leader." Zhou Yuanyuan frowned and interrupted directly. This bald head is like a dog-skin plaster, so annoying.

"What's going on in front?"

"I don't know, do you want to go and have a look?"

Zhou Yuanyuan's voice was a bit loud. After she finished speaking, several young people looked over with curiosity.

"Ahem, girl is too nervous."

A trace of embarrassment flashed across Wang Wenhua's face. From the perspective of so many people now, it is not easy for him to continue to force, so Wang Wenhua took two assistants to the small table for dinner. Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying walked outside the restaurant.

The tour guide has just explained to everyone that tourists can take bus No. 6 to check in at the Blue Ocean Tree House, or they can go to Sola Cinema to watch movies.

"Sister Zhou, where are we going now?"

The two went to the management office to get their luggage. Zhuang Yingying stood at the intersection of No. 1 Street, hesitant. Going out to play is to have fun, and now many tourists are taking buses to Sola Cinema.

Now at 7:30 in the evening, there is still more than half an hour before the opening of the Sola Cinema, and the Sola movie ticket is 100 US dollars per person.

"Go back to the tree house." Zhou Yuanyuan bit her lip. One hundred dollars for a movie is too expensive and they look down on it.

Zhuang Yingying nodded, a thousand dollars had to be carefully calculated.

The two of them dragged their luggage into the car. Solar buses depart at fixed times, and the fares are free, which greatly enriches the travel experience of tourists.

The blue and green bus is moving smoothly. As the sun sets, the entire town of Sola is shrouded in a darkening sunset.

...

Twenty minutes later, the two came to the Blue Ocean Forest. Just like the promotional video, the Blue Ocean Forest is fresh and quiet, and the long hedge corridor adds a touch of mystery to the entire forest.