Chapter 60

"It's gone?" Half a minute later, Li Yuan looked at the empty plate in front of him, and said a little bit. He actually finished eating a plate of tomato scrambled eggs and rice in half a minute.

Li Yuan is a popular traffic, and the company has strict requirements on body shape. Not to mention high oil and sugar, even a piece of broccoli has to be weighed. Li Yuan didn't have much appetite for food. He thought he was not gluttonous, but now that he had eaten this tomato scrambled egg, he suddenly felt that he still had many pursuits in life.

What kind of life has he lived these past five years?

"How does it taste?" Li Yuan's mood was a little complicated, and he saw the cook coming over just now, looking forward to it.

Aunt Mai Li was live broadcasting just now, and Li Yuan knew her name was Mai Li.

"It's delicious, and the fried eggs are very tender..." After thinking, Li Yuan calmed down and said. He is funny in front of the camera, but in reality he is more cold and introverted. Li Yuan didn't praise anyone much, but the tomato scrambled eggs cooked by Aunt Mai Li were so delicious.

Li Yuan decided to let go of his heart and make realistic comments.

"This is a pleasant day." Li Yuan didn't have many words of praise, but his tone was too sincere. When he heard the last word, Aunt Mai Li beamed with joy.

"Wait a minute." Aunt Mai Li smiled prettily, and then walked towards the kitchen.

Li Yuan was confused. Half a minute later, Aunt Mai Li came out of the kitchen with a transparent lunch box in her hand.

"This is the banana ball I made." Aunt Mai Li handed it to Li Yuan expectantly.

"Manager Tang?" Li Yuan looked at Tang Huai. There are gifts for this praise?

"Thank you for your compliment." Tang Huai signaled Li Yuan to accept it. The time Gao Yun came was a fruit plate, this time it was banana balls... After these two comparisons, Tang Huai also understood the attributes of Aunt Mai Li. Aunt Mai Li likes compliments, but it's not free. In short, compliments have gifts.

Li Yuan looked at the banana balls in front of him with hesitation.

Banana balls... high oil and high calories.

Li Yuan struggled for a moment, then took it decisively. My acting career is about to end, so I don’t care about my body shape.

He wants to eat, he wants to make waves, and he wants to sing conquest on the top of the snow mountain.

In an instant, Li Yuan figured out everything.

"Thank you." Li Yuan put his backpack on his back and sincerely thanked Aunt Mai Li.

Now it's Aunt Mai Li's turn to be confused. Why is the young man in front of her thanking her? It should be her 'thank you'.

Li Yuan smiled at Aunt Mai Li and didn't pay attention to her doubts. If he was in a cloudy mood when he first arrived, it was all sunny now.

Li Yuan is looking forward to the next trip.

"Goodbye." Li Yuan walked to the door and waved to everyone. He was going to the Ice and Snow Castle.

Tang Huai looked at Li Yuan's back, the same as before, no matter the back or the chin, Tang Huai was very familiar. I just can't remember...

"You performed very well today." Tang Huai withdrew his gaze and encouraged Aunt Mai Li. Although Aunt Mai Li is doing a live broadcast for the first time, her cooking skills and camera appeal are both outstanding.