Chapter 69

"Everyone pack your luggage, and you must follow your tour guide well in the early stage..." Five days later, when Datang No. 1 sailed into Sola Port, a woman in yellow overalls and holding a small red flag said to the tourists.

The woman's name is Chen Ru, and she is the general leader of the China Travel Agency Alliance. The 'Sora Island Seven Days and Six Nights Tour' is a high-end tour. Travel agencies send a total of five tour guides, each tour guide is responsible for fifteen tourists.

"Is this Sora Island? It looks quite clean."

"I've read the guide, and when I pass by this beach, there's the town of Sola in front of me."

"The air is quite fresh. I really want to visit the ice and snow castle..."

...

After the leader of the team finished speaking, the tourists lined up to disembark while looking forward to the next trip. There were 80 Chinese tourists who came through the Huaxia Travel Agency Alliance this time, and the rest were individual tourists who came through Alangla. Individual tourists include whites and blacks, with different skin colors. From a distance, Datang No. 1 is very international.

"The tour fee includes six nights' accommodation, twenty standard nutritious meals, seven island tickets, and one wind swing...Sister Zhou, are we just looking at the scenery?" At the end of the crowd, Zhuang Yingying was wearing a blue dress. He whispered to Zhou Yuanyuan.

At this time, Zhou Yuanyuan was wearing a pair of low-waisted jeans, with a wasp waist and long legs, plus a height of 1.7 meters, which attracted the attention of many tourists along the way. There are two people, one is Yujiefeng, and the other is sweet-looking. It is the face value of the whole ship.

"Let's talk about it when we get to the island." After hearing Zhuang Yingying's question, Zhou Yuanyuan answered without any trace. The two now have a total assets of 5,000 yuan, which is about 1,000 US dollars. Spending one thousand dollars for seven days... This is a test of their financial management skills.

The tour fee includes accommodation and food, otherwise their livelihood would be a problem.

"oops--"

"Are you okay?"

Just as the two were thinking about it, Zhuang Yingying was pushed, and Zhou Yuanyuan quickly supported her with quick eyes and hands.

The two turned back.

At this time, there was a bald man in his forties standing behind the two people. The man was wearing a large gold chain and a CC belt hanging on his waist, looking like a typical nouveau riche.

While the two were looking at the man, the man was also looking at Zhuang Yingying and Zhou Yuanyuan with great interest.

"Are you watching the road?" The man's eyes were too aggressive, Zhou Yuanyuan frowned, and pulled Zhuang Yingying behind her. Judging from the man's expression, he obviously did it on purpose.

"Sorry, I didn't notice it just now. This is my business card. What's your phone number? Can I treat you two to dinner tonight?" The man took out a business card from his pocket and said very familiarly. While taking out his business card, he did not forget to show the jade ring on his finger twice.

"Jinzhong Coal Industry Chemical... Oh, no need." Zhou Yuanyuan looked at the man's business card and snorted coldly.

The same old pick-up routine.

"My name is Wang Wenhua, and I signed up for the long-term tour group. If the two of them encounter difficulties, they can come to me at any time. They have many friends and many ways to go when they are away." Wang Wenhua was alert when he saw Zhou Yuanyuan, and he was not angry at all.