Chapter 111

"In the just-concluded European Union Photography Contest, "Emerald White" won the first prize, and the second and third places were divided into "Pacific Warmth" and "Island of Tranquility."

"The photographer of "Island of Tranquility" is John Bruce. John Bruce was born in a lawyer family in Arkansas. He loved photography since he was a child. He is currently an exterior photographer for HG magazine. Provided photography, he said, it is expected that he can advance to the top three of the Phoenix Photography Contest this time..."

"Surprisingly, the material of "Island of Tranquility" was taken from an emerging island in the Pacific Ocean, and "Green White" and "Warmth of the Pacific" were also taken from this small island. The Phoenix Photo Contest has been held for 32 years, and it is still This is the first time I have encountered such a miraculous phenomenon..."

At Datang Resort, Tang Huai woke up, and then opened Twitter as usual. He thought that Datang's Twitter was as uninterested as yesterday, but he was a little stunned when he saw the recent number of views and retweets.

Datang Blue Ocean promotional video, hits: 79W+, comments: 2039, likes: 2W+.

The Blue Ocean promotional video was sent yesterday afternoon, and it was only 16 hours ago. Tang Huai was a little puzzled. Is this a click from Twitter?

Tang Huai opened the comment area.

"God, this is exactly the same as the scenery in "Heart of the Pacific". Is this really an island, not a special effect?"

"A holiday in the Tang Dynasty... This is the first time I've heard of this small island."

"I'm sure that Datang Holiday must have bribed the bald judges of the Phoenix Show!"

With such a dazed effort, the number of messages in the comment area has risen to 2050. Tang Huai browsed briefly, and the overall comments were based on the Phoenix Photography Contest.

Tang Huai opened the international website and searched for keywords: Phoenix Photography Contest.

"At the moment when I captured "Island of Tranquility", I had a premonition that I would win the award. I think the other two photographers should have the same idea as me. We chose the same theme. This is the photographer's intuition. You want I believe that as long as you stand on Sola Island, you will be overwhelmed by the beauty of the entire island..."

The first link is a three-minute interview video. Tang Huai clicked, and in the video, a tall man with a slightly temperament was talking to the camera. Tang Huai recognized this man. The man's name was John Bruce, a German videographer who had visited Sola Island with Li Yuan and others...

After watching the video, Tang Huai followed the video link to the official website of Phoenix Photography.

In the center of the official website is a picture full of life.

In the peaceful picture, the snow-white white sheep stands there ignorantly, behind it is a blue lake, surrounded by green angel oak trees.

Aries, lake, angel oak.

Although the scene in the picture is simple, it appears vibrant and full of the flavor of spring against the backdrop of the morning light.

This picture is called "Emerald White", and it is also the winning work of this Phoenix Photography Contest.

At this time, "Emerald White" has 70 million likes and more than 100 million downloads.

Tang Huai slid along "Emerald White" twice more, and below it were "Pacific Warmth" and "Silent Island".