Chapter 36

Mixing feed, feeding chickens, driving sheep... In the next two days, everyone's life was regular and rich. Apart from herding sheep at fixed times, what they look forward to most is eating fish.

Blue sea fish is too expensive, and most of them just want to satisfy their craving. According to incomplete statistics, everyone spent a total of 32,000 US dollars on fish in the past two days, which is equivalent to more than 200,000 Chinese dollars. This is a sky-high price fish, but everyone feels comfortable eating it. . I don't know if it's an illusion, but after eating the fish, they feel that their spirits are more relaxed than when they first came here.

"Cuckoo -"

"Sun Lei, your sheep ran away from me, pull it back quickly. I wiped it and pulled it on my trouser leg..."

On the morning of the third day, Li Suhao and others fed the sheep as usual. There were six of them, and there were more than 80 sheep in the flock. After a period of continuous exploration, they divided the flock into five groups. Lulu and Xinxin were in a group. At this moment, after the white sheep in charge of Sun Lei had eaten their fill, they ran around in Li Suhao's area of ​​responsibility.

"It's not mine, it's Zhao Kuan's responsibility." Sun Lei was sweeping the poop, looked up at Aries, and said decisively. His sheep are not so fat.

"It's not mine... How can we tell the difference?" Zhao Kuan was feeding the chicken, and looked up a little unwillingly. At this time, the flock of sheep had already eaten and drank enough and mingled together, so they couldn't tell the difference at all.

Come on, now don't care who belongs to whom, just shovel the poop together. It may be due to habit, and everyone no longer resists shoveling cakes. On the contrary, there is a feeling of enjoyment in it.

Everyone felt a little Stockholm.

At the same time when Li Suhao and others were seriously shoveling the porridge, a large cargo ship with a length of nearly 100 meters and a height of five floors was heading towards Sola Island in the East Sea area of ​​the Pacific Ocean.

"Secretary Liu, how long does it take to arrive? Su Hao has never suffered much since he was a child, and now he has been floating on the sea for so long..." On the deck of the freighter, a woman in her fifties who looked quite rich looked at the man on the deck. Secretary Liu cried and cried.

Secretary Liu, whose full name is Liu Gan, is the foreign secretary of the Mexican embassy. Responsible for the shipwreck search and rescue work. The rich woman is Li Suhao's mother, and beside her stands a dignified middle-aged man, this is Li Suhao's father. In addition, there were many well-dressed middle-aged men and women standing on the board. Everyone explained with heavy expressions that these people were the parents of Sun Lei and others.

The three of Li Suhao like to play and play, but they have a standard in behavior and handling, so they can't be regarded as dudes. Everyone knew that the three of them were going to sea this time, so other than asking for safety, they did not interfere much. Li Suhao and the three of them also called every day to report that they were safe.

They have been away for more than a month, and they still make phone calls every day. Unexpectedly, contact was suddenly cut off a week ago. Everyone thought they forgot to report their safety, but after a day, there was still no call. Several parents contacted each other, and it was confirmed that the children had lost contact!

Everyone was as anxious as ants on a hot pot. They just postponed the meeting and then received a call from the Chinese Embassy in Mexico. Li Suhao and others encountered a shipwreck, but they were lucky and were now living on a Pacific island called Sola Island.