Chapter 87

"Playing with cars." Wang Cong looked at He Kun and raised his chin. He got up before seven o'clock, but he didn't expect He Kun to get up earlier than him.

"That's right, why don't you play with airplanes?" He Kun didn't take it seriously, and then started talking to his little follower.

The two of them don't show it on their faces, but there's an undercurrent surging behind their backs.

"This is Phil's racing car? It's so cool! Do we want to try it first?" The two of them were taunting each other, and then other members of the ST Supercar Club came over.

Everyone else came to cheer, and the protagonists of this fight were Wang Cong and He Kun.

Wang Cong and He Kun looked at each other and turned to choose a car.

"Dear tourist friends, all twelve of our racers have entered the race. Who can win the first place? Let's wait and see."

"Wow, oh-"

Five minutes later, twelve wild racing cars lined up in a mosaic. A male voice with a slightly drake voice sounded. Along with the drake's voice, there was a deafening cheer.

Everyone starts the engine.

5.2T turbocharged engine, eight-speed manual integrated transmission, 2805 wheelbase...

At the moment when the car started, everyone focused on the configuration of the wild racing car. The wild racing car has a luxurious interior, streamlined and delicate aesthetics, and a crisp and melodious engine. This is completely the top configuration of the Armadale sports car.

The Arma sports car is a high-end sports car in the international market. The price is generally more than 5 million, and it is a luxury for the rich.

"Boom, boom—"

"Now the countdown to the game, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Let's go!"

Everyone couldn't put it down, when a strong electronic sound came from inside the car. The rhythm of the electronic sound is strong, and everyone's blood boils when they hear it. With the support of the strong voice, the male duck shouted the countdown, and then the twelve racing cars moved forward suddenly.

"Here, do you want two hundred for the first time?" He Kun was studying the steering wheel. After the car started, his body leaned forward with inertia.

He couldn't help but curse.

He Kun studied the videos of wild racing when he came here. He knew that the minimum speed of wild racing is 200 yards per hour. Two hundred yards sounds like a lot, but for amateur racers like them, it is common for amateur racers to drive their cars to two hundred and three hundred yards.

He Kun thought he would be able to do it with ease, but he didn't expect the car to reach such a high speed as soon as it came up...

I can't react a bit.

"Overtaking?" While He Kun was in a daze, a black sports car quickly passed by his side. There's also an obvious middle finger outside the car window...

It was Wang Cong inside the car. This was a provocative signal from Wang Cong. He Kun stopped thinking about it and focused on the steering wheel in his hand.

Rugged and steep train tracks, dilapidated factories full of decay, a city bridge broken in the middle... In the next five minutes, everyone felt that they had arrived at a weird and wonderful arena.

This feeling of putting yourself in danger is very exciting, with a hint of fascination.

"boom--"

"Another one was eliminated?" In the eighth minute, there was a loud bang from behind He Kun. He Kun glanced back, this is already the seventh car eliminated.