Chapter 50

"Mr. Tang, is this the Blue Sea Forest? It's really shocking. Are these plants formed naturally?" Half an hour later, everyone came to the outer edge of the Blue Sea Forest. The moment he saw the blue sea hedge, Gao Yun's eyes lit up.

The travel location was chosen by Zhou Zilin, and Gao Yun was just spending time with his daughter. She had seen a lot of information about Sola Island when she came here. In the tourism industry, on-site scenery and promotional photography are two different concepts. After watching the tree audio and video of Datang Resort, Gao Yun was ready to live up to his name.

Gao Yun didn't have high expectations for the Blue Sea Forest, but he didn't expect that the forest in front of him was lush and green, the scenery was beautiful, and the physical effect was stronger than the tree in the audio and video. The view in front of me was truly astounding.

"Lin Lin, put on your little skirt later, and mom will take pictures of you." Gao Yun took two photos with his mobile phone and said dotingly to Zhou Zilin.

Zhou Zilin bit his lip and said nothing.

"Lin Lin, good girl, mommy will buy you another one when she gets home." Gao Yun felt a little distressed, smoothing Zhou Zilin's twin ponytails and added.

"Need not."

Zhou Zilin continued to be sulky. She brought many floral dresses this time, but her favorite was the blue Lolita wedding dress. Zhou Zilin asked a friend to go abroad to customize the clothes by hand. The purchase price was US$22,000. She usually cherishes it, but now it has a hole, and she doesn't know if it can be restored... When thinking of this, Zhou Zilin felt like he was going crazy.

"Don't be angry." Gao Yun sighed.

Lin Lin is a pampered child and is the apple of the eye of the old Zhou family. She has a simple personality and no bad intentions, but she has a bad temper. Gao Yun has not seen her so angry for a year. I don't know when the anger will die down...

After sighing, Gao Yun continued walking with his assistant.

"Sorry, Don."

Hanke came to Tang Huai's side and apologized. If it wasn't for me and George picking up shells, this kind of thing wouldn't have happened to both sides... It's a small matter to lose money, but it's not so good to affect the business of Datang Resort.

Hank looked at Zhou Zilin's back, and now...it seems to have been affected.

"It's okay." Tang Huai patted Hank's shoulder and told him not to mind.

"I am Tang Huai, Hank's good friend." After the two chatted for a few words, Tang Huai introduced George alone. George is eighty-three years old. He is a thin old man wearing a plaid shirt.

"George."

George hugged Tang Huai. George was very considerate to his grandson's friends. After the hug, George looked at Gao Yun and his party. Although he couldn't understand Chinese, he intuitively felt that the atmosphere in the world was subtle... Although George didn't show it on the face, he still had a grudge against the blue skirt.

"The Blue Sea Tree House is 200 US dollars, the Blue Sea Fish is 200 US dollars, and the diving tour is 50 US dollars... Mr. Tang, is this the price list of the Blue Sea Forest?" Twenty minutes later, everyone arrived at the Blue Sea Lake. The blue sea lake is light and transparent, and the blue sea fish swim around in the lake, looking down, as if they can see the bottom of the lake clearly.

Gao Yun felt relaxed and happy, but the price of KT board next to the blue sea lake was not so good.

The above price is not low.