Chapter 88

"Dear tourists and friends, welcome to [Pinking into Paintings]. [Pinking into Paintings] is produced by Phil Company..." The moment Luo Liang pressed the start button, the scene in front of him changed, and he came to a huge On the white mist stone platform. There was white mist all around, and he had a black electronic pen in his hand, which was exactly the same as the one in the hall of "The Painting".

"This is really high technology..."

Luo Liang turned the nib of the pen, muttering to himself. When he came here, he had watched a lot of videos of [Put a pen into a painting], and knew that this was the high-tech feature of [Put a pen into a painting]. After calming down, Luo Liang looked at the world of white mist in front of him.

[Vampire Servant], formerly known as [Vampire Fighter], is a super popular manga drawn by Sueya Iguchi and conceived by Masako Kitayama.

An animated version was made five years ago, and then introduced to Huaxia. 【Vampire Servant】The main story is that the vampire heir Ishikawa goes to Tokyo Teito High School to study, meets a high school girl Oriko, and is a hot-blooded young man who falls in love while fighting against the evil forces in Tokyo.

Carlos is Ishikawa's opponent. A depraved vampire villain who is cold, elegant and intelligent.

Carosio is handsome and has rich characters, and his popularity is even better than that of the protagonist Ishikawa. In last year's Asian Animation Poll, Carosio was rated as one of the Top 3 most popular characters in Japanese comics.

Carlos has countless male and female fans in China.

Luo Liang is a die-hard fan of Carlos. He has drawn countless Carlos on the fingerboard before, and the image of Carlos has been imprinted in his mind.

Luo Liang took a deep breath, then raised his hand and wrote firmly.

He used the white void in front of him as a drawing board, and with the movement of the black electronic pen, simple lines such as the frame of Carlo Xiu's body and the outline of his face were formed one by one. There is an eraser function in [Putting Pen to Painting]. Luo Liang has set a shortcut. At this time, his right hand is the pen and his left hand is the eraser. After a simple run-in, he became more and more comfortable in painting.

Cloak, broken hair, red wine glass...

With the rhythm of his fingertips, the details of Carlos Xiu became more and more perfect. Luo Liang bought the model of 200 dollars an hour, and he had quite enough time.

Luo Liang was painting with great enthusiasm. Outside the long oval table, the middle-aged uncle looked more and more surprised. At first he thought Luo Liang was just scribbling randomly, but judging from the few lines, it was a human figure?

Luo Liang wrote decisively and forcefully, this is definitely Lian Jiazi.

"Oh my God, is this a figure painting? A master, this is a master."

"Someone draws a character? I don't know if it will be successful in the end..."

"This cloak and short hair look familiar, as if I've seen it somewhere..."

………

While the middle-aged man was shocked, more and more tourists gathered around him.

The picture frame where Luo Liang is located is 3×8 meters, the largest in the entire writing hall. The appearance of the characters in Luo Liang's paintings gradually took shape, and everyone could clearly see that this was a portrait.

There are many tourists on Sola Island, and many tourists have tried figure painting before, but their figure paintings are not correct in terms of body proportions and details, and all 'figures are distorted' and cannot be formed. Characters and animals are 'living creatures', which have strict requirements for painting skills.