Chapter 44

Tang Huai was a little confused, then walked over. The entire tomato vine grows along the Blue Sea Lake, nearly ten meters long. The blue sea lake is very clear, the angel oak trees are emerald and green, and the scenery in front of us is clean and clear.

The tomato vines are like intruders who suddenly broke in, and they are extremely inconsistent with the surrounding painting style.

"Meh-"

After Aries saw Tang Huai, he went 'baa', and Tang Huai stretched out his hand to stroke his hair. Judging from the red silk, this is the head sheep of the down sheep, so...why does the head sheep appear here?

"Rustling——" A rustling of footsteps came from behind the tree house.

"What's going on here?" Tang Huai looked up, and the person in front of him was Ali.

Li Qianshan and others looked at the Indian boy in front of them with curiosity. At this time, Ali's upper body was bare, carrying two chickens in his right hand and a watering bucket in his left hand. He looked quite strong and savage.

This living blue ocean savage.

"Ah..." Ali pointed to the tomato vine, then looked at the head sheep, and explained concisely. Because there were outsiders present, Ali only mentioned a few key words, and Tang Huai understood what he meant.

The tomatoes were smuggled by the head sheep. Now that the task is complete, the flocks and chickens are moving around the Lingtian. In order to prevent the flocks and chickens from damaging the crops, Tang Huai built a circle of shelves more than one meter high near the Lingtian. There are shelves to block, the flocks Can't go to the fields.

The sheep are herbivorous animals. When doing the task before, Tang Huai discovered that the sheep had been thinking about the tomato vines. It's just that there is an elevated barrier, and the sheep can only watch, but not eat.

When leaving this time, Tang Huai specifically told Ali to pay attention to the sheep. But now... Tang Huai looked down, and the corners of the sheep's mouth turned red. This is the residue left over from the tomatoes.

Tang Huai knelt down and picked the tomato vines. The tomato was brought here by the head sheep first, and I don’t know how it got it. It actually sowed the tomato seeds by the lake. Both the Blue Sea Lake and the tomatoes were produced by the system. With such a neutralization, a group of tomatoes grew wildly. …

"This is a tomato? What a pity. We should find a bracket to put it up." Li Qianshan walked over and said regretfully after seeing the tomatoes on the ground. These tomatoes are red and look very natural.

"There's nothing to regret. Ali, pick the tomatoes and get rid of the vines." Tang Huai stood up and waved his hands. The selling point of Blue Sea Lake is the scenery. Tang Huai had the same idea as before. He didn't want the crops to spoil the overall scenery of Blue Sea Lake.

Li Qianshan and others didn't say much. Although the tomatoes were in good condition, they cost three yuan a pound in the supermarket, so you could buy a big bag of them...

Li Qianshan and others went to their respective treehouses. Half an hour later, everyone gathered at the Blue Sea Lake again.

"Mr. Tang, can we fish in the water now?" Li Qianshan rubbed his hands with excitement.

The blue sea lake is crystal clear, the lake is clear at a glance, and the colorful fish are swimming leisurely in the lake, which is very gratifying.

They came for the blue sea fish this time, and judging from the appearance of the lake fish, these were the same as the fish tested.