Chapter Forty-eight

When Tang Huai clicked to use it, the [Aunt Maili] card turned into a light smoke. In Si Xujian, a middle-aged woman in her forties, wearing a pink floral skirt, slowly appeared in front of Tang Huai.

"Aunt Mai Li?" The moment he saw the woman, Tang Huai flashed a hint of surprise. 'Maili' is a Western-style name, and Tang Huai thought that Aunt Maili would be an authentic British woman.

But at this time, the woman in front of him had yellow skin and a high nose. Her hair is brown and slightly curly. Regardless of hair color, she looks a bit like a mix of Chinese and English.

Tang Huai opened Aunt Mai Li's identity information.

[Aunt Mai Li]: Chinese-English mixed race, 43 years old, loves cooking, intermediate level.

Loyalty: 89 points, [Excellent]

………

Aunt Mai Li is of Chinese-English mixed race, and the system gave her a high loyalty score of 89, which is a pleasing number. Tang Huai breathed a sigh of relief, he finally didn't have to worry about loyalty anymore.

"Is this a restaurant for me? My God, Mai Li is so touched by the wise and powerful host." Tang Huai closed his identity information and was about to say hello when Aunt Mai Li walked around the first floor of the restaurant. He turned around and thanked with excitement on his face.

Aunt Mai Li has a high nose bridge, big eyes, slightly rounded cheeks, and because of her slightly fat body, the overall image is less sharp and more gentle like an oriental woman.

"Ding, AI favorability has soared, 89, 91, 93..."

While Aunt Mai Li was excited, the system prompt sounded in Tang Huai's ears. Ten seconds later, Aunt Mai Li's loyalty was fixed at 97 points.

The full score of system favorability is 100 points, and 97 points is really a high score. Tang Huai was already ready for Aunt Mai Li's rebellion, but he didn't expect the system to give him such a big surprise.

"Just call me Boss Tang from now on." Tang Huai calmed down and said. At the same time that Aunt Mai Li's affection for Mai Li soared, Tang Huai's affection for Mai Li also soared rapidly.

"Thank you, Boss Tang. The delicious restaurant is really a magical gift... I'm sorry, Mai Li is a little incoherent. Are there ingredients on the island? Mai Li is willing to cook a sumptuous lunch for adults." Aunt Mai Li stepped on her skirt and stepped out of her skirt. I climbed up from the first floor to the second floor, and then walked around the door of the restaurant. Five minutes later, Mai Li stood in front of Tang Huai again.

"There are blue sea fish, purple cabbage, tomatoes..." Tang Huai didn't want to cause trouble, but after thinking about it, he said. Aunt Mai Li's talent attribute is that of a chef, and she is an intermediate... Tang Huai is very interested in her cooking skills.

After thinking about it, Tang Huai called Dahuang. For running errands and so on, rhubarb is the most suitable. Rhubarb wagged his tail, and then ran up the mountain with a look of excitement.

"It feels so happy to be able to cook for the boss." Aunt Mai Li said with satisfaction as she watched the interaction between Tang Huai and Dahuang.

Tang Huai touched his nose, wondering if it was an illusion. He always felt... Maili's voice and movements seemed a bit exaggerated?

Dahuang ran very fast, and after an hour and a half, Dahuang returned. Ali followed behind him.

Tomatoes, Chinese cabbage, purple cabbage...Ali is carrying large and small bags in his hands. These are the spiritual plants of the Blue Sea Lingtian. In addition, there are two blue sea fish hanging around his neck. I also brought a lot of salt and seasonings.